TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 April 2016
Excellent value cleaning cloth bundle.

I use microfibre cloths for all my cleaning & dusting needs around the house as they seem to attract dust & dirt, leaving a lint free surface.

This bundle of blue, white & yellow cloths is ideal as I like to colour code my cleaning to avoid cross contamination (blue for bathroom, yellow for kitchen & white for everywhere else!!).

I find these cloths wash & dry really well. One thing I would say is to avoid using fabric softener when washing as I found this creates smears when cleaning glass (I recently stopped using fabric softener & find a tablespoon of white vinegar with a sprinkling of your chosen essential oils works very well and avoids irritating chemicals next to your skin).

Would certainly recommend this bundle to others & will be ordering more in due course.
on 5 July 2017
I bought these as a disposable cloth, for cleaning the car wheels and throwing away, because for the price I thought they would be rubbish, they are actually pretty decent quality and size and very hardwearing. If you buy these with no preconceptions that they are going to be half inch thick with luxurious pile, you will not be disappointed, they are more a hard work cloth than a duster. Ideal for cleaning kitchen, bathroom etc. Overall one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 October 2016
These cloths are awesome. I used to buy Meguirars micro fibres at roughly three for £18! Yes they are double the size but with these I am buying 20+ more for the same price! Use them for my car and also all round the house. Machine washable too! Absolute bargain. Bought the large 100+ box the last time as hey are such good value for money.
on 15 February 2015
These microfibre cloths from Amazon are excellent. I bought a pack of 24 of these around a year ago, and they have lasted me since, and should last a lot longer.

The microfibre material is great, and the different colours are useful, so you can differentiate them for different uses and not get them mixed up when you wash them.

The softness has lasted me quite well in the time that I have had them. they have been through many washes and stay soft, and still feel similar to how they did when they were new.

I use these to clean electronic devices, and they are great for that. Unlike other materials which may scratch devices, these cloths make your devices look new without scratching screens of expensive products.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these for a whole range of uses. I use them mainly on electronic devices, but practically anything can be cleaned with them and they work great.
on 31 July 2017
I was very impressed with this product. I used them to clean my windows and they were left streak free which was good as I just could not get them so clear using spray cleaners. I also used it on a flat panel TV and found similar results, the screen now looks as clean as when it arrived new, unlike when I tried other cleaning products on it.

Very highly recommended
on 6 December 2017
As a hobbyist detailer with a reasonably priced car these are absolutely perfect for all the jobs that require products to be applied and/or buffed off including polishes, waxes, glass polish, tyre gel, quick detailer and underbonnet plastics etc etc. They also stand up to machine washing so can be reused multiple times. Being multi-coloured this also enables a system to be devised and implented such as blue for applying, white for buffing etc. There are also other uses in and around the home if you’re not bothered about car washing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 July 2015
A reasonably good quality batch of microfibre cloths, which are put to myriad uses in our house. I’ve used them as floor cloths with a steam mop, on kitchen surfaces, to clean the bathroom, car, garden furniture, windows, barbeque and also as dusters/polishers – I use particular colours for certain jobs, such as blue is kitchen, white bathroom and yellow everything else, then I know that something used on the floor isn’t being used to wipe the work surface in the kitchen even if it is clean.

After use, pop them in the washing machine and they come out nice and clean. Note I did wash some on a 60C wash and they shrink at that temperature but are fine at 40C or lower.
on 18 July 2017
Very disappointing. I followed the instructions on a small piece of paper that came with them. They looked good and were a nice size. I put them on a cold wash as instructed. They came out all dull and the yellow ones leaked over all the others. They looked like the cleaning cloths I was about to throw out. So I sent them back.
on 18 May 2017
Wasn't sure what to expect from the "Basics" range but I've been pleasantly surprised.
I get through microfiber clothes at a far rate so getting this quantity for such a cheap price seemed like a no brainer.
Quality wise these are on par with much more expensive branded clothes and, so far, have performed extremely well.
on 27 June 2017
these clothes are fantastic quality and well worth the money for this bundle...we use for cleaning the windows....spills around the kitchen...dusting etc...and then we just pop them in the washer with our normal laundry...no shrinkage no fading on a 40 degrees wash cycle....i highly recomend these cloths...