AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Style: 60 inch Light Weight|Change

on 11 December 2017
Initially worked well, but the thread stoped catching my DSLR screw very quickly after use. appeared to small for the 1/4 inch, but would work on compact cameras,??? I bought a few adapters which attached and allowed my DSLR to screw onto it again
on 5 November 2017
Its sturdy, made of good material, the carry bag is always a plus and it moves in all the different required directions easily. Sadly I realised when I got it that it wasn't as tall as I needed it to be so I had to return it
on 31 October 2017
This exceed all expectations I had for this product, after reading some of the views people had posted I was worried but I must say I'm incredibly happy with the product, I see people say it's a kids tripod if they had read the sizes before buying they would know this.. the legs are strong and support well, there's lots of different ways you can adjust the tripod I would 100% recommend
on 20 October 2017
Taller than I Imagined before buying. Built quality is awesome. Little bit heavier than my old tripod but much more sturdy and rigid in winds. I haven't got enough time to test with very long exposure and in a wind, but I think it will stand in that situation as well.
Talking about the ball head, it's awesome. When I lock it, it's very tight and doesn't move at all. Built in bubble level indicator is also very user friendly. The PAN motion is very very smooth while taking videos. It doesn't vibrate at all while panning. Thank you for such a great product.
on 5 June 2016
I needed a larger tripod and looked at the specs and prices and chose this one. An excellent quality unit for the price, does everything I want and cheap as chips. It will probably last a lifetime of enthusiastic amateur use.
As always, good delivery and arrived undamaged.
on 12 January 2018
Bought to take on trip to Finland to see Northern Lights in February. Am a novice and not used tripod before. Had reservations on quality of product before buying and went on other reviews. Glad I bought it. Great value for money. Comes with own carrying case. Fits my Panasonic FZ82 .Seems solid enough. Will give uodate on product on return from trip.
on 13 December 2017
Unfortunately, the top clip connector piece (quick release plate) broke once I screwed my camera onto it. Therefore, there was nothing to hold my camera onto the tripod, making the tripod useless. Seeing as this tripod was relatively cheap, I did not send it back, but simply threw it out. I think this tripod will be suitable for relatively light cameras, however the heavier SLRs might face this same problem, of the quick release plate clip breaking.
on 15 July 2017
I have a £300 tripod, I was worried about losing it on the Tube so got a cheap version for work, this is almost exactly the same as my expensive tripod. You really can't go wrong for the price, it seems well made so hopefully I'll get a few years out of it.
on 10 January 2018
I should of known by paying such a low price for a tripod, but it was an emergency and thought this would be good enough.......in short, I was wrong and this product is as flimsy as a three legged donkey!
on 13 July 2016
Absolutely cracking bit of kit, especially if you're doing low-key shooting on an iPhone so don't want to have to cough up for something extremely expensive. It's very easy to use, especially with an adaptor (about £4, also Amazon) and I wouldn't be without it.