on 6 March 2015
First class little gizmo. I bought it to carry in my handbag, along with the mobile charger that only has a cable with a mini USB connector. As I have an iPhone, I needed to be able to convert the supplied cable to allow charging. Easier than carrying two cables about!
on 2 March 2016
Worked effectively for 6 months, before breaking down. It is now only usable if I put an object underneath with a weight on the wire to make the internal connections work.
on 2 March 2017
Only work for 1week after than never charge my phone 😤
on 10 February 2015
Works well and without issues with my iPhone 5s and wife's 6
on 17 September 2014
It worked with no issue for about 6 weeks, after that it started coming up with 'This accessory may not be supported' message, but would still intermittently work in short bursts. A day later, no response from this whatsoever. I was hoping Amazon branding might provide a better quality than some of the cheaper products on offer, however the advantage of it being an Amazon product is that it is covered under their warranty and I was able to arrange a replacement, how long this one lasts remains to be seen...
on 14 February 2015
This is a a very good MicroUSB to Lightning adaptor from AmazonBasics. It is slightly larger than Apple's version but does exactly the same job and fits all cases I have tried it in with no trouble. The build quality isn't quite as good as Apple's own with two pieces of plastic joined together on it, rather than one like Apple uses. Other reviews have said that this falls apart very quickly, but in the three weeks I have used it, I've had no problems and I don't treat it all that well - it has spent most of the time in my pocket when not being used and I've bashed it a few times. Other reviewers also complain that it displays error messages, but I had no issues using it with expensive cables and much cheaper ones. I find this adaptor very useful for using when no Lighting cables are available and it also saves the cost of buying Lightning cables which are much more expensive.

I'd recommend this adaptor because, even though it isn't built as well as Apple's version, I've had no issues with it and it is half the price - a bargain in comparison.
on 17 June 2017
Broke after a couple of months - the casing came apart. Disappointing as all the other AmazonBasics products I have are excellent! AmazonBasics are usually very good value for money, but I'm not sure they got it right with this one unfortunately.
on 3 March 2015
Well packaged and looked well put together, but unfortunately didn't work at all. Tried multiple wires, tried other peoples phones, no joy.
on 26 November 2014
Stopped working within a few days and had to be returned. Not worth it...
on 7 December 2015
Slightly longer and slightly thicker than the OEM's lightning to micro USB adapter but still tiny enough to easily misplace if your not careful. Good snug fit into the phone and the same the other end with the micro USB port.

The adapter has the IC chip inside like the OEM's adapter, charging is the same as the OEM's adapter and like the OEM's adapter the Amazon adapter can be plugged into your computer and the Apple device phone, pad or pod is recognised. This adapter is licenced by Apple so will always be compatible with future softwear updates unlike cheaper un-licenced third party Apple accessories. All that said its cheaper too