- Prime Student members get an extra 15% off this and selected AmazonBasics products. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AmazonBasics High-Speed 4K, Ultra HD, HDMI 2.0 Cable - 0.9m / 3 Feet (Latest Standard) Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24K gold plated contacts offer better corrosion resistance and enhanced signal transfer.
- Multi-stranded, high-purity copper conductors improve signal integrity and minimize resistance.
- 100% coverage of high density polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride jacket isolates outside signal.
- Metal braid and 2 layer Aluminum-Mylar shields protect against external signal interference, ensures stable transmission and reduces signal loss.
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC).
- Compatible with the HDMI 2.0 (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) that supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions.
- Compatible with all 3D Blu-Ray players, Real 3D TV, AV receiver with Full HD, UltraHD. Supports all resolutions for Playstation 3 (PS3), Playstation 4 (PS4), Xbox, Xbox One and 4k Ultra HD.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: 0.9m | Style Name: Single Pack
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (Latest Standard)
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) has become the norm for HD digital devices. It combines audio and video into one convenient cable. The AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable quickly connects a wide range of HDMI devices. Use it to connect a small mobile, home-entertainment, or gaming device to a big-screen HDTV, large projector, or computer monitor, for example. With the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, enjoy reliable performance and superior playback.
- Connects Blu-ray players, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
High-Quality Picture, Sound, and Ethernet in 1 Cable:
Delivering clear, vibrant video, the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet meets HDMI 2.0 standards, which means it considerably expands bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, offers 4K@50/60 (2160p) video resolution (four times more clarity than 1080p/60), and supports the wide-angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio.
The cable also offers dynamic synchronization of video and audio stream: it can deliver two video streams (dual view) simultaneously and up to four audio streams simultaneously. Even more, the HDMI cable supports up to 32 audio channels and up to 1536 kHz total audio. CEC extensions provide increased command of your electronic devices through a single control point.
The versatile cable’s built-in Ethernet allows for sharing an Internet connection among multiple devices—no need for separate Ethernet cables. Enjoy HD video and digital audio combined into one cable with the Ethernet-ready High-Speed HDMI Cable from AmazonBasics.
Gold-Plated Connectors for Superior Conductivity:
The AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable’s gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors (A Male to A Male) deliver optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact. This dedication to the digital signal provides sound and picture quality that is truer to the original. The HDMI cable also comes with a durable, black, PVC outer layer and shielding, which protects against outside interference, helping to maintain the integrity and purity of the digital signal.
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards:
Because it’s backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, the HDMI cable can be used with all HDMI devices. When you connect two devices with different HDMI standards, they will automatically find the best available connection.
In The Box:
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (Latest Standard)
4,144 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tested a few 1metre lengths and seems ok but the 2 metre which was running from my Soundbar to TV was causing handshake issues with the latest 4k standards, I switched it out for a older high speed cable I had and from early testing I have no more flickering black screen with PS4 pro.
So it looks like there are a few of these cables that are not quite up to the spec they promote.
Good quality HDMI cables have better RF screening by using thin aluminium foil and copper wire braiding around the individual cores. This is essential to protect the very high frequencies used in HDMI connections from interference from nearby mains cables, WiFi routers etc. My Amazon Basic HDMI cable was to replace a cheap Chinese cable which caused the TV to lose the sound and video for a few seconds every time my refrigerator in the adjacent kitchen turned on! The problem was fixed by using this new cable.
Highly recommend this HDMI cable over other cables because of its good quality and attractive price.
People who tell you expensive cables are better than cheap ones are kidding themselves. With digital signals like HDMI your devices either get the signal or they don't - you could make a connection using old coke cans and a pair of scissors and if there was a signal path it'd be as good as a 'premium' cable made of pure silver.
So, don't be a mug - use cheap cables :-)
My ageing hearing makes it impossible for me to claim to be an audiophile but crisp reproduction is important and these cables are matched up with a Yamaha 7:2 AV amp, Samsung 49" HDR TV and Samsung native 4K Bluray player. Even with a standard definition source, reproduction is excellent giving sharp pictures and well defined sound. At 4K reproduction is superb, there is no colour bleed, artefacts or distortions.
At a fraction of the cost of high end cables I'm impressed.
Decided to keep it since I only really needed one for 4K, but it should be noted that the quality is a little variable, so you might get one that cant handle full 4K.
As a piece of advice, try to get a reasonably long cable so you can rest your laptop down somewhere safe while its connected to your TV/Monitor. I would recommended the 1.8m as you still get good data transfer rates.