- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
AmazonBasics Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, Black, 24-inch
- Dog crate with double-door design for convenient front and side entry
- Two slide-bolt latches on each door for increased safety and security
- Sturdy metal construction; folds flat for easy storage/portability
- Optional divider panel and removable composite plastic pan included
- Measures approximately 24x18x20 inches (61x46x51 cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Small 24 inch Black Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray
Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Large 36 inch Black Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray
Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Medium 30 inch Black Folding 2 Door Cage with Non-Chew Metal Tray
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
AmazonBasics offers everyday items for your home, office, garden and more. With a selection that continues to grow, the AmazonBasics brand is set to become a part of your daily convenience for electronics products and lifestyle.
From the manufacturer
Double-Door folding metal dog crates
Effective training tool
Ideal for both puppies and adult dogs, the AmazonBasics double-door folding metal crate offers exceptional convenience. Use the metal dog crate for anything from toilet training or house training to reinforcing house rules and boundaries - or simply as a safe, secure place for your pooch to rest and relax.
Choose a crate that will comfortably accommodate your adult dog or the size of your puppy once fully grown.
- 2-door design with secure slide-bolt latches
- Metal wire for strength, ventilation, and visibility
- Optional divider panel reduces/expands living space
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate features two swing-open doors - a traditional door on the front and a second door on the side. This double-door design provides easier access to your pet and keeps everything within reach when cleaning or arranging bedding. Two slide-bolt latches on each door help ensure safe and secure containment.
Durable metal construction
The crate features durable metal-wire construction for strength and optimal ventilation and visibility. Rounded corners help protect pets and promote safety.
Versatile divider panel
Use the included divider panel to reduce the size of the crate as needed for growing puppies. The placement of the panel can be easily adjusted as needed to create an appropriately sized living space. Keeping the crate small enough will reduce the chance of the puppy going to the toilet on one end of the crate while sleeping on the other. As the puppy grows, simply move the divider panel to create a larger living space.
Easy set up & folds flat for Storage
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate sets up easily in seconds - no tools required. Simply lay the folded crate flat, then unfold and raise the one-piece sides and top to create the initial framework, then swing the front and back panels up and lock into place. A removable, washable plastic pan sits at the bottom of the crate for easy clean-up in the event of water bowl spills or an accident.
The crate folds down just as effortlessly for compact storage or convenient portability. The frame secures shut and a metal-loop side handle makes it extra easy to carry from one location to another.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That is a speaker on top on the pic and please note it is not on there usually!!
One of them used to try to escape from just about anything she was placed into. She now walks inside this cage voluntarily and falls asleep/relaxes while travelling, not bothered. The other Chi has now much less motion sickness in comparison to more common/traditional travel crate I used to use. I guess the cage feels less claustrophobic, better ventilation too. I'm gobsmacked, it completely changed the way we travel. Happy "babies" = happy "mummy"
It’s really easy to move and handy that it has a bottom tray as it means we could put bedding on it without worrying about a wire floor underneath as our puppy is abit of a digger!
Latches are really easy to use. We have had it 6 months now and our puppy loves to go in there for a nap with the door open and also at night with the door secured.
We have a 5 year old and all his friends round a lot so this is the puppys safe place where he can go and the kids can’t touch him in there and it we have guests round we can shut the door and know our puppy is happy and safe from strange prodding fingers. Good value for money very sturdy. We have a maltipoo for size reference 6 months on and we still have a small devide up. We also cover it with a towel as the kitchen lights are quite bright and it creates a little den feel to it 😎
Top international reviews
La misura Small perfetta per un Carlino di 10 kg, che subito senza l’invito l’ha presa in simpatia.
Le fait que la cage de plie est un plus.
Très bon rapport qualité prix.
The reasons I got this are all the things I like about this:
* Wire cage is breathable and easy to clean. There was a messy poop incident. I just pressure-washed it. No rust issues, all clean!
* Wire cage means I don't need to worry about the pup getting out at night, or chewing something he shouldn't.
* The paint held up extremely well to the puppy chewing on it at night (habit eventually stopped).
* The separator included was nice for restricting his space when he was smaller, as recommended by most crate training.
* Cheaper than the fabric cover I got to go with it.
* So cheap! Goes for the same price or cheaper than used ones you can find locally.
The separator is a bit fiddly, especially if you have a thick or firm bed to go in the crate. Just be patient and don't fight it too hard, you'll get it in place eventually.
I would recommend putting some felt pads on the bottom, especially if this is going on a softer wood floor. For my floor it thankfully only left paint marks that were easy to get out with a wet paper towel and some scrubbing.
It should be noted that versus all other crate types, you don't have to reach right into this one to clean it due to both doors and also the fact that it's wire and not solid-sided. However, this can increase the surface area to clean if you're not just pointing a stream of water at it.
I do *not* recommend bringing this, even at the 24" size, back and forth from a car daily. I used to do this since he was the office pup, but I eventually got tired of hurting my back and got one of those fabric back seat cover/hammock/containment things. If you're less impacted by this though, the side door was nice to have to access the puppy no matter what orientation the crate was in.
You can easily remove the inside tray without any hassle for cleaning. There are two doors which opens on outside and can be locked easily.
(Note: It cannnot be used for keeping birds).
Hab mir den Käfig gekauft um ihr einen sicheren Rückzugsort zu bieten wenn ich nicht zuhause bin.
Sie wurde mit Hilfe der Box auch sehr schnell stubenrein.
Auch wenn die erste Reaktion des Hundes sehr zögerlich oder sogar ängstlich ist, einfach abwarten und eine Kuschelige Decke rein.
Mein Hund Liebt die Box mittlerweile weil sie dort ihre Ruhe hat und sich sicher fühlt