- Also check our best rated Memory Foam Mattress reviews
AmazonBasics Extra Comfort 7-Zone Mattress with Memory Foam Layer, Double
- Memory Foam Mattress, Size: Double; Dimensions: 135 x 190 x 20 cm
- The soft top layer made out of thermoelastic memory-foam responds to body temperature and adapts to the contours of the body, for enhanced comfort and relaxation.
- Bottom Layer (145mm) made out of 100% Polyurethane-Foam; Top Layer (30mm) made out of 100% memory foam
- Medicott-treated cover for protection against dust mites and bacteria; with zipper on all four sides, the hypoallergenic poly-cotton cover can easily be removed for machine washing up to 60 degrees (do not tumble dry)
- Breathable 3D Border tape offers air ventilation inside the mattress; vacuum-rolled; recommended to wait for 72 hours before use (leaving mattress flat) to reach full shape
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics is a collection of products in a wide range of categories created by combining quality and low prices for an overall focus on value.
We travel the world to find the best materials and designs for our products and use the most sensible manufacturing methods. We thoroughly test each item and rely on feedback from our customers to help us deliver the highest quality.
With a selection that continues to grow AmazonBasics is set to become a part of your lifestyle
AmazonBasics Extra Comfort 7-Zone Memory Foam Mattress
An everyday basic mattress just doesn’t compare. For ultimate comfort and head-to-toe ergonomic support, choose the AmazonBasics Extra Comfort 7-Zone Memory Foam Mattress.
With its 7-zone multi-surface design and extremely elastic memory foam that moulds to the shape of your body, the mattress provides excellent resiliency and edge-to-edge support for optimal comfort throughout the night. The memory-foam mattress also limits the transfer of motion for minimal partner disturbance. Even more, its breathable 3D edge tape offers air ventilation inside the mattress, and the cover is Medicott-treated for protection against dust mites and bacteria for a healthier sleeping experience.
- Medium-firm mattress for comfortable support
- Top layer of thermoelastic Visco memory foam
- Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body
- 7 different zones made up of various hardness levels
- Breathable 3D edge tape offers air ventilation inside the mattress
- Machine-washable removable cover
- Medicott-treated cover for protection against dust mites and bacteria
- Total core height of 20 cm
Rated a level of H3, the mattress feels medium-firm, while offering a considerable amount of sinkage and hug. It makes a great choice no matter how you prefer to sleep.
Sink into some serious sleep with the AmazonBasics memory-foam mattress. From its blissful memory-foam top layer to the 7-zone design and ultra-soft cover, the medium-firm mattress helps provide exceptional comfort throughout the night. A great choice for any bedroom—and a major upgrade from your old lumpy standard spring-coil mattress, the AmazonBasics memory-foam mattress creates a feeling of first-class luxury, whether sleeping, resting, reading a book, or watching TV.
Vacuum Sealed for Simple Door Delivery
After being pressed, rolled, and vacuum-sealed, the AmazonBasics foam mattress is easy to carry and can be delivered right to your door. Open the bag and the mattress expands to its ready-to-use size: allow 72 hours. Open the bag within the first week of receiving for best results
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly this is a memory foam mattress that is on the firmer side than a lot. After unpacking I left for 48 hrs and seemed ok, smell went after couple days too. Now, the verdict........I have given it 3 stars because for me I find it a bit too hard as I still get a small amount of back pain in the morning, though much less than with my old mattress. However I expected a better nights sleep than it gives me. I weigh 80KG so have come to the conclusion a softer memory foam or combo pocket spring/memory foam mattress would suit me better. This one is going on the spare bed as looking for something softer for me. I guess if you are heavier than me it will probably be better suited, but if you are lighter then you may find it too firm.
It was supplied very quick, no complaints with delivery or quality of the product - very good for the price just firmer than expected.
Hope this review helps.
Update. A few weeks later, and I still think this mattress is amazing.
Had it about a year now and it is still very comfortable.
Not sure if it would suit a full size adult but my daughter who is still in primary school age is very happy.
I would recommend this if you are buying it for a child.
Most recent customer reviews