AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
|Price:||£11.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Slim and compact case
- Perfect for carrying laptops measuring up to 14.1 inches without any unnecessary bulk
- Accessory storage pockets for portable mouse, iPod, mobile phone and pens
- Includes padded shoulder strap
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
AmazonBasics Laptop & Tablet Bag
Convenient, comfortable, and easy to carry, the AmazonBasics Laptop & Tablet Bag is a slim shoulder bag designed to protect and transport your electronics.
The padded interior features a separate interior space to hold your laptop without the unnecessary bulk. And the multi-compartment design holds cables, pens, phones and the other items you need.
13.6" x 1.6" x 10.6" (LxWxH) - 34.5cm x 4cm x 27cm
14.1" x 2" x 11" (LxWxH) - 35.8cm x 5cm x 28cm
- Slim, compact case perfect for carrying laptops without the unnecessary bulk
- Accessory storage pockets for portable mouse, MP3 player, mobile phone and pens
- Includes padded shoulder strap
Take Everything With You
Featuring three sections which are accessible from the outside and multiple organisers within the bag, you can organise all the essentials and quickly grab them when they are needed.
In The Box
AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Price & Packaging
- I paid £9.99 for the 11.6 inches bag
- It came in the frustration free Amazon packaging that includes a cardboard box with the bag wrapped in a transparent plastic bag
- Approx. external dimensions are (W x H x D) - 33.5 x 26 x 4 cm
- My 10.1 inch netbook fits in it with no issues
Construction & Quality
- The outer part of the bag is made of waterproof material and for me has already endured some rainy days
- It has both a pair of handles along with a shoulder strap
- The plastics parts used in the shoulder strap don't seem like they are of the best quality. They do look a bit cheap but I've had no issues so far
- The zips seem to be of good quality, but I haven't yet been able to test them over a significantly long period of time so only time will tell
- There is a monogram on the front of the bag that says "Amazon Basics". Its a good looking monogram with some orange color in them. The zips are similarly Amazon branded.
- The bag sports 3 pockets in total, the main pocket, a middle pocket and a front pocket
- There are a further 3 sections in the main pocket of the bag. 2 of these are side sections only big enough to hold some smaller items like documents or pens etc.Read more ›
On arrival I put my dell Inspiron laptop inside and the charger went in the front pocket. Inside the laptop slips in the middle then your are able to put a ipad and maybe a diary either side. As there is a slide pocket each side of the laptop.
It's actually well made surprisingly and the handles on top are nice and comfortable to use/hold.
The strap that goes over the should is nice, maybe could of had more padding on the shoulder strap.
The reason for 4 stars is that I think the case should have more padding to protect your electrical device.
It's a very nice bag and I do recommend it and for the price it is great.
Arrived, as usual with prime, in good time
Product is self is of medium quality material and does not appear to have any defects out of the box.
I bought this for hand luggage only trips, to go on top of a trolly style suitcase. Now with most airlines they accept a second bag, this, i believe, complies with most airlines.
In one word i would describe this a "compact" it says 14.1 inch but with my 13" MacBook Pro there is little room for anything bigger. But the Mac fits well. Would not not much room for chargers.
Recommended, just don't expect too much
However given that ultra notebooks are now mostly 12.5" - 13.3" affairs, the 11.6" designation is absolutely right in that it is a very tight fit for a ThinkPad x230. And even then a 6-cell battery pack would have to be used so as not to protrude beyond the zippers. So beware ThinkPad owners!
I have given it to one of my staff who is still using a ThinkPad x201 (12" laptop) and she loves it. As for me, I will await a 13" version which no doubt would be a hit esp with MacBook Pro/Air owners.
Please Amazon, can we have a 13" version now?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing wrong with the actual bag only it didn't fit my laptop (bag too small)!Published 9 days ago by Philip EH
It's well made but it doesn't really hold much more than my laptop (which admittedly is a little thicker than most laptops of today). Read morePublished 9 days ago by ROBLOGNICK
Very lightweight, but seems to offer good protection.
Used for a Lenovo Laptop, it seems to do the job well enough. Read more
Really happy with it it's the right size for my note pad thing and plenty room for the plug and cable to great quality toPublished 14 days ago by Neil Macdonald
Perfect size for my Lenovo, great for carrying around my laptop and other accessories (e.g. charger, notebook etc)Published 17 days ago by Rachael