• Customer reviews

on 19 May 2017
I got this for my niece, as I do every year as she reads a lot of books, but this time she said that, rather than using it for pleasure, she was going to use it for some books when she starts uni later this year. I am old fashioned and prefer to see what I am sending, so I find it better to send an actual card, rather than a code number on line of the same thing. Although you can buy Amazon vouchers in the shops, as far as I can ascertain you can't get kindle vouchers, but I wouldn't want to do that anyway, as if you buy them on line, you can put any amount on them, rather than the predetermined high street amount.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 May 2017
Gift vouchers are often a good choice when ideas for presents are scarce.

Retail store vouchers are OK if you know that the recipient often shops at a particular store, but an Amazon (bless ‘em) voucher is more useful all-round in my opinion. Both males and females are likely to shop on-line at Amazon at some time or other, because the range of products is huge and diverse.

I have seen Amazon vouchers on sale in supermarkets and other shops, but buying one like this directly from Amazon is better in my opinion, because:
- You can choose from a very wide range of monetary values.
- You can choose from a wide range of covering cards.
- If you indicate that the voucher is a gift when you order, you can create your own gift message to go with it.
- There is no need to pay any postage if you are a Prime member, and receive next day delivery.
- If you use the lucky person’s address as the delivery address, rather than your own, then you could even save the cost of a congratulatory card, and will certainly save on onward postage.

And, most importantly, you receive all these benefits without paying any premium. You simply pay the basic voucher price.
on 6 June 2017
Just received this Greeting Card minus Gift Card. Envelope containing these items had been opened prior to placing in postage package.Some one in your organisation is dishonest .£100 gift card is missing.
22 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 May 2017
My nephews were on Amazon at five o'clock on Christmas morning spending their tokens! All kids like to get money for Christmas so that they can buy what they want but no shops are open on Christmas Day like Amazon is, so they can set to work shopping as soon as they get up! Great!
on 6 December 2017
Ordered two £50 vouchers, received two £10 vouchers. If these had gone direct to relatives, I might never have known. So I would have been fleeced out of £80 and relatives would have thought me less than genererous. No good at all if not totally reliable.
on 4 October 2016
The amazon gift card arrived the next day in a really nice quality Thank you card which is free, I have bought other gift cards before and you usually have to pay extra for a card so the amazon gift cards are great and so many different designs to choose from brilliant will defo be ordering again for birthdays and christmas etc. 5 stars
on 2 September 2017
Start with a positive- next day delivery was convenient and punctual from Amazon. As for the gift card itself- I gave my dad this for his birthday and he was very pleased, until he tried to redeem the code on the back of the card.... The code was printed back to front and even when he input the details the right way, were not accepted. To cut a long story short, when finally an Amazon customer service agent understood what the problem was (after my mum took a picture and scanned it over to Amazon), Amazon reimbursed the cost of the gift card - no apology or explanation. I wonder how many other customers had the same problem.......
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2018
Arrived fine in standard packaging so contents couldn't be divulged.

The card is very basic so you may wish to have a better to include when you send.

TIP: Don't bother with a receipt of posting or recorded delivery, gift cards are not covered by those services! You must use special delivery if you need that.
on 5 January 2018
☃️ AMAZON
☃️ GIFT CARD
☃️ DESIGN : SNOWMAN/ ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS’
☃️ £10

Exactly as currently pictured in the stock images above, this present was enthusiastically received by a number of people I was saying thank you to for their assistance last year.

With oodles of designs & denominations available, covering all sorts of occasions, this is always my fall back when I can’t think of anything more appropriate.
I am sure they will all find something different at Amazon.
on 15 July 2017
It's a gift card! This is a safe bet for people like my mother in law who love to read on their Kindle. I've no idea what kind of books she'll want to read over the next few months, so I figured letting her choose £20 worth of her own literature would be better for both of us!

No surprises, she was delighted. Definitely recommended. Go for the digital download version to save any delivery woes, so long as you've got a decent printer.