Customer reviews

16,431
Denomination: 10|Design Name: Congratulations|Change
Price:£10.00 - £500.00

on 14 April 2017
Giving an Amazon gift card as a present gives a huge scope to the recipient enabling them to purchase exactly what they want.
Received really quickly from Amazon & you can post it inside a birthday card without having to pay extra postage.
on 19 May 2017
I got this for my niece, as I do every year as she reads a lot of books, but this time she said that, rather than using it for pleasure, she was going to use it for some books when she starts uni later this year. I am old fashioned and prefer to see what I am sending, so I find it better to send an actual card, rather than a code number on line of the same thing. Although you can buy Amazon vouchers in the shops, as far as I can ascertain you can't get kindle vouchers, but I wouldn't want to do that anyway, as if you buy them on line, you can put any amount on them, rather than the predetermined high street amount.
Gift vouchers are often a good choice when ideas for presents are scarce.

Retail store vouchers are OK if you know that the recipient often shops at a particular store, but an Amazon (bless ‘em) voucher is more useful all-round in my opinion. Both males and females are likely to shop on-line at Amazon at some time or other, because the range of products is huge and diverse.

I have seen Amazon vouchers on sale in supermarkets and other shops, but buying one like this directly from Amazon is better in my opinion, because:
- You can choose from a very wide range of monetary values.
- You can choose from a wide range of covering cards.
- If you indicate that the voucher is a gift when you order, you can create your own gift message to go with it.
- There is no need to pay any postage if you are a Prime member, and receive next day delivery.
- If you use the lucky person’s address as the delivery address, rather than your own, then you could even save the cost of a congratulatory card, and will certainly save on onward postage.

And, most importantly, you receive all these benefits without paying any premium. You simply pay the basic voucher price.
on 4 October 2016
The amazon gift card arrived the next day in a really nice quality Thank you card which is free, I have bought other gift cards before and you usually have to pay extra for a card so the amazon gift cards are great and so many different designs to choose from brilliant will defo be ordering again for birthdays and christmas etc. 5 stars
on 8 May 2017
My nephews were on Amazon at five o'clock on Christmas morning spending their tokens! All kids like to get money for Christmas so that they can buy what they want but no shops are open on Christmas Day like Amazon is, so they can set to work shopping as soon as they get up! Great!
on 15 July 2017
It's a gift card! This is a safe bet for people like my mother in law who love to read on their Kindle. I've no idea what kind of books she'll want to read over the next few months, so I figured letting her choose £20 worth of her own literature would be better for both of us!

No surprises, she was delighted. Definitely recommended. Go for the digital download version to save any delivery woes, so long as you've got a decent printer.
I have a couple of nephews and nieces at University and they cry out for vouchers or gift cards at Christmas. It is a lazy way of doing your Christmas shopping and takes no effort but; you're giving the recipient a huge choice of products they wouldn't have with a standard store gift card and that's why I use them. Just be careful as Christmas draws near and Amazon are swamped. You could face delays. I usually order well before Christmas and select a delivery date for a week or two prior to the 25th just to be on the safe side.Ordering couldn't be easier and if you prefer; have the gift card delivered to your own address, way before Christmas, and deliver it yourself nearer the time. Makes the gift giving much more personal. I've never known anyone be disappointed to receive an Am. gift card. Used them for years and will continue to do so. Recommended.
Really struggled on what to get my Dad for fathers day this year.
Spent a few weeks toying with different ideas, even looking at Amazon.The more I searched across Amazon, the more I thought he might like to do that himself as he is quite good on a PC and also likes browsing on e-stores like Amazon.
Came quickly in a lovely envelope and I was able to write inside and give him the gift card.
Unlike many other gift cards, this one has the value printed clearly on the front of the gift card which is really helpful if others buy them as well.
on 8 July 2017
Bought for my daughter in law, who had asked for this voucher for her birthday. My son also asks for an Amazon voucher for his various Christmas and birthdas presents. Several ways to buy the voucher, so very easy and something to suit most people, and when the voucher was ordered came the next day. So impressed. The great thing about Amazon is they can buy practically anything they want on here. Fab
I'm not a fan of giving gift vouchers in most cases, but there are times when they are perfect as gifts. When I have given them they've been very well received as they can be used to buy such a wide range of products, and I like the fact that I can choose a suitable and attractive form of presentation for them too.