This product only ships to the UK
Amazon Echo, Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks, reports news, traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, thermostats and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, Nest, tado° and others
- Always getting smarter - Alexa updates through the cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new features and skills
Top Customer Reviews
FIRSTLY. I admit that I have only had the Amazon Echo for a weekend, but I just CANNOT understand the amount of 1 star reviews (and the ludicrously high amount of people finding those reviews useful?!). If I was a cynical person I’d suggest that there might even be some sort of industrial sabotage going on here. Is it just coincidence that all of these bad reviews (and huge amount of helpful votes) are hitting the Echo just before Google release their own version in time for Christmas?
So I’ve decided to give as honest and open a review as possible in order to highlight the pluses and (currently very few) minuses that I’ve experienced. I’ll add to the review as time goes on, as I have no doubt there will be some exciting developments in the coming months.
Open up package. For once Amazon have used exactly the right sized box which is a pleasant surprise – in this instance for 1 x Amazon Echo and 2 x Amazon Echo Dots. Bought for £119 and £39 each respectively. Bargain. Excitedly unwrap the various boxes and pull “Alexa” out of her package for the first time. Initial thoughts are that she looks slightly larger than I’d envisaged, but very sleek and lovely. I’ve definitely had worse surprises than this.
Plug Alexa in to my kitchen, pride of place on the kitchen island. Download Alexa App on iPhone. I have Sky broadband by the way – I’ve seen reviews about Alexa not connecting to BT so can’t comment on this, but seems to have been resolved anyway.Read more ›
Skills are poor, the weather & news feed are pretty good/accurate but nothing I can't already get from my smartphone.
Haven't yet got enabled for Smarthome but again I suspect it will do nothing more or better than a smartphone could.
Very very disappointing....and not a cheap mistake to make
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wanted speaker for my dot but good speakers cost more than echo. Not looking for sound as good as a bose claim but it ain't bad and would saturate any large house with sound and no... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by colin
Just as the advertisement say's. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter, she loved it and still does as do all the family. Thankyou Amazon.Published 9 hours ago by Carol Kelly
Great device once connected. Had horrendous problems getting it going with bt hub 4 had to spend another £80 to get new smart hub.Published 1 day ago by Ivan Ellison