This product only ships to the UK
Amazon Echo, Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks, reports news, traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, thermostats and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, Nest, tado° and others
- Always getting smarter - Alexa updates through the cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new features and skills
Top Customer Reviews
FIRSTLY. I admit that I have only had the Amazon Echo for a weekend, but I just CANNOT understand the amount of 1 star reviews (and the ludicrously high amount of people finding those reviews useful?!). If I was a cynical person I’d suggest that there might even be some sort of industrial sabotage going on here. Is it just coincidence that all of these bad reviews (and huge amount of helpful votes) are hitting the Echo just before Google release their own version in time for Christmas?
So I’ve decided to give as honest and open a review as possible in order to highlight the pluses and (currently very few) minuses that I’ve experienced. I’ll add to the review as time goes on, as I have no doubt there will be some exciting developments in the coming months.
Open up package. For once Amazon have used exactly the right sized box which is a pleasant surprise – in this instance for 1 x Amazon Echo and 2 x Amazon Echo Dots. Bought for £119 and £39 each respectively. Bargain. Excitedly unwrap the various boxes and pull “Alexa” out of her package for the first time. Initial thoughts are that she looks slightly larger than I’d envisaged, but very sleek and lovely. I’ve definitely had worse surprises than this.
Plug Alexa in to my kitchen, pride of place on the kitchen island. Download Alexa App on iPhone. I have Sky broadband by the way – I’ve seen reviews about Alexa not connecting to BT so can’t comment on this, but seems to have been resolved anyway.Read more ›
The device has great potential, but Amazon has chosen not to enable those features for UK consumers. That's a real shame.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very very handy gadget, not yet using it to it's full potential, I'm sure I have a lot yet to learn.Published 1 hour ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic bit of kit being disabled its really good for information and playing music don't have to get up and about for different music just tell Alexa what you want to hear and... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Badger
I bought this as a present for my daughter--She has managed to set it up without problems and loves it.Published 6 hours ago by richard