on 3 December 2012
Can't believe I was tricked into getting this? I've just got my new kindle and was looking to loan a book on prime and ended up with this!! Why would I want to loan this rubbish for a whole month??
I gave 1 star as it would not give me the option of none at all.
This book contains the very basic information about Amazon Prime that Amazon should have the common courtesy to explain to you up front, instead of trying to rinse you yet further. Essentially Prime members get
- free delivery,
- to borrow just book each month at no extra charge,
- and there`s a load of films they can stream for free... unless you're one of the significant number of people who live outside of the US (but the book doesn't tell you that)
That's it. The book will tell you little more than that, whilst encouraging you to buy more stuff from Amazon. Don't waste money on it. Shame on you Amazon.
on 26 November 2012
This is just an advert and they make you pay for it!
And I fell for it!
Stupid or what?
Shame on you Amazon!
P.S. I gave it one star because it wouldn't let me give it none!
on 3 January 2013
I ordered this as the free book of the month for my Amazon Kindle. Four pages, with very little information that would not have been aquired already by someone regularly ordering from Amazon. Very bad value.
on 27 December 2012
Hasn't really convinced me to buy prime, I've just got my kindle fire and I've been given prime free, so I now know the advantages of it for the next month which is useful. it's clear but unfortunately American (everything's in dollars $). Glad I borrowed it for free with my Amazon prime!
on 23 January 2013
Good idea but isn't to useful for UK or non-us Amazon customers. Would like to see something set up for Prime users of other countries.
on 18 December 2012
Bought just in case I was missing something worthwhile as a Prime subscriber for some considerable time. I wasn't. Don't bother.
on 6 December 2012
I was looking at my bank statement then i noticed a Amazon prime deducted me 49 quid but i dont even rmember i bought anything about this... Amazon really suck about this prime watever.... Now i want o refund my money....
on 27 December 2012
I found this more a sales pitch than anything else, but nevertheless it did help me to understand the offer available from Prime.
on 19 May 2015