- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.7 x 1.6 cm ; 159 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008BQH328
- Item model number: 53-000454
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6,034 customer reviews)
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 10 Oct. 2012
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Persimmon - fits all Paperwhite generations
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed by Amazon to protect and perfectly fit all Kindle Paperwhite generations
- Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover
- Secures your device without straps covering the front
- Magnetic clasp ensures cover is closed securely
- Textured leather exterior protects with style
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The case was very easy to fit & fits like a glove & the narrow bezel is onlt very slightly raised & doesn't interfere with holding the Kindle at all.
I like that it puts the Paperwhite to sleep on closing & then wakes the device on opening.
The case isn't bulky & has a good feel to it & it's non slip.
Overall very pleased with the case & would recommend
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just the job fits perfectly and does what it supposed to very pleased thank you yours William KPublished 23 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Fits well and it is light. The lid flips back and the kindle comes on automatically. The purple is darker than the picture, not as bright, but still nice.Published 2 days ago by Mara
Great looking case. Kindle unlocks when you open cover as it is magnetic (very neat).
Only adds a slight amount of bulk, but effectively protects paperwhite..
Perfect for my new kindle. Light to hold, lovely colour and a great to protect my new investment.Published 4 days ago by Emma Parker-Brown