- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 16.9 x 1.4 cm ; 222 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0090GJPAQ
- Item model number: 53-000546
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (399 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Mar. 2012
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Lederhülle (2. Generation - 2012 Modell)
|Price:||£4.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£10.00 (67%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made from top-quality, natural leather that is designed to resist fading and scratching - will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2nd Generation - 2012 release)
- Wake your device or put it to sleep by opening or closing the case
- Secures your device without any straps covering the front. The magnetic cover stays closed securely.
- Built-in stand allows for hands-free viewing
- High-quality, protective leather exterior
- Magnetic closure ensures case stays closed securely
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Onyx Black
Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Standing Leather Case
Our genuine leather case was engineered to be the lightest and thinnest protective case for your Kindle Fire HD 8.9". A fusion of soft, premium textured leather and an innovative, custom-fitted interior secures Kindle Fire HD 8.9" without any hinges or straps.
Let your device stand on its own
Whether you’re following a recipe in the kitchen, enjoying a film on the plane, or rocking out while cleaning the living room, our integrated stand lets you enjoy your content hands-free.
On the Go
Thin, lightweight and hard-wearing, this case is perfect for taking Kindle Fire HD 8.9" wherever you go. When you’ve finished enjoying your content, simply close the case to put your Kindle Fire HD 8.9" to sleep and you’re good to go. The integrated magnetic closure will ensure your case stays shut while in a backpack, handbag or briefcase.
Top Customer Reviews
The case does help address one of the more annoying aspects of the Kindle Fire in that it makes the hard to find buttons a much more tactile affiar which can be used in the dark with ease when the case is on. The case also has a cut out so you can charge or use the video out with out removing it form the case.
5/5 for the product
3/5 for value
Perfect for protection in a bag or pocket and wakes on opening for quick easy use.
no straps to hold Kindle Fire in
Can be used as a stand
Looks great and operates perfectly
Makes the button on the tablet more tactile and easier to use.
Not a case built to protect your Kindle fire from heavy abuse
Front cover could be more robust
Price too high, £30 would be more realistic
+ Perfect fit
+ Magnetic catch
+ auto on/off
- It is not a flexible stand (but I guess it doesn't really claim to be)
- Price - the most expensive "genuine" case I've ever bought
I went for the "genuine" case as my previous experience - cases for a samsung tab 2 and a HP touchpad - were a great fit for the items, whereas an ipad aftermarket one was quite disappointing. In fit I was not disappointed, but as a stand, it is really limited.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Previous cover needed replacing. Glad I chose this one. Slim fitting, smart looking, love it!Published 2 months ago by Mrs. Margaret Edington
Simply not what it says it is. The packaging states clearly it is a case for an 8.9" kindle despite the fact the the case in that packaging is 10. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Peter Mac
It was a quality product
Unfortunately this was not the correct size for my Kindle !