- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Treadmill reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
"Amazing Offer - Branx Fitness Commercial 'Gym Run Pro' Treadmill - 3 Years Parts & On-Site Labour Warranty - Lifetime Frame & Motor - Used by professional athletes - 365 Days a year aftercare support on this item"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 22km/h max speed (13.7mph), Full 3HP AC Semi-Commercial motor, 0-15% Auto Incline, 36 Professionally Developed Programs, H.R.C with Free 'Polar Chest Strap', Pause Feature, 200kg Max User Weight.
- Non-Folding treadmill with Advanced 'Patented Deck Suspension Shock Absorption System' for added comfort. Quality assurance & zero defect production rates. Branx Fitness excels in product quality & reliability.
- 1500x520mm (150x52cm) usable running area. This is the ultimate Semi-Commercial Treadmill & is built to survive continual use & abuse. Fit for PT Studios, Fitness Centers, the Home or Office.
- Large & clear 8
- "3 Years Parts & On-Site Labour Warranty & Lifetime Warranty on Frame & Motor, CE/ROHS/EN957 & ISO9001 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standards. This item comes with 12 Months FREE access to our customer VIP section, providing you with your very own product aftercare representative who is there to get to know you & assist you in using your treadmill - 7 days a week. 365 Days a Year"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Ultimate Semi Commercial BRANX FITNESS 'Gym Run Pro' Treadmill.Welcome to Branx Fitness Ltd. All the products we sell are brand new & are all CE & ROHS Certified. Warranties are UK Based & direct with Branx Fitness. In the unlikely event that your treadmill develops a fault, we respond quickly to ensure to resolve the issue throughout the lifetime of your warranty & are proud to have such commitment to our customers. FULL SEMI-COMMERCIAL TREADMILL WITH 3HP AC FAN COOLED MOTOR - 200KG MAX USER WEIGHT LIMIT - ADVANCED 'PATENTED DECK SUSPENSION ABSORPTION SYSTEM'. The BRANX FITNESS 'Gym Run Pro' Treadmill is a masterpiece of quality & dependability & we are confident it cannot be beaten on value, quality, functionality or style. The name Branx Fitness is renowned in the top end quality treadmill market & has been for over 6 years. The 'Gym Run Pro' has it all & so much more... MAIN FEATURES - Advanced ÔPatented Suspension Shock Absorption SystemÕ - Body Fat Readout Feature - Large Running Area 150 x 52cm - 22km/h Max Speed - 3hp AC Motor - Pause Feature Ð Stop & start from where you left off - HEART RATE CONTROL with ÔPolar Chest StrapÕ - 36 Professionally Developed Programs - 1 touch speed buttons: 2,4,8,12,16,18,20 - 1 touch incline buttons: 2,4,6,8,10,11,12 - 2.5mm Orthapeadic Running Belt - 0 - 15% Auto Incline - Large 8Ó LCD Colour Display - Readout Displays: Calories, distance, time, pulse, speed, incline, programs... - Minimal Assembly Required -200Kg Max User Weight Limit (31.5 Stone) - Set Up Size: L192cm x W 82cm x H 142cm -CE and EN957 Certified & up to GS Standard OUR PROMISE: 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT ALL TIMES.
Top Customer Reviews
I knew I had a solid piece of kit when I saw there where two people carrying it up my driveway. It needed to be as I was not far off 21 stone back then! It took my hefty weight with ease, no creaks or squeaks at all, unlike my first cross trainer which broke after a couple of months use (not a Branx I hasten to add).
I found it really easy to use which was great as I had never been on a treadmill before and was a bit nervous. I've only ever scratched the surface of the controls just using the manual speed and incline buttons and never got into the program options. I like the large running deck as I'm not good at going in a straight line and most other brands deck's were narrower. I also like that the deck folds up on gas struts and the whole unit can be moved easily on its wheels when needed.
After Eighteen months using this treadmill (along with a more substantial cross trainer) 6 times a week for 45 to 60 minutes and eating more sensibly I managed to lose 8 stone!
I can heartily recommend this treadmill, it has been a great investment.
Received promptly, customer service is the very best....very professional and very helpful., even, two years down the line!!
( i have recently asked about lube oil etc)
The treadmill itself is all i wanted...i researched for months for a sturdy home use type., and this treadmill is just that..
I am a long distance runner ,and do a marathon at least 25 times a year...so i knew what i wanted & I wanted something to do speed work on, with some incline , something that i could also do approx 10 or 15 miles on per session ,or more? ,should i need to......this treadmill has stood up to it all ,and is not faultering,...i am more than happy with it..infact ,it is a purchase which i would recommend to anyone should they be looking for a good sturdy home treadmill.....some good features on there , and the speed is *more than ample....the incline is pretty much all that is needed for indoor use....and i cant really think of anything i am unhappy about with this treadmill..not even after 2 years.
The warranty and parts promise i got with mine is unrivaled , that's all i can say about that...although ,i have not used any service from that yet, ...but there is no worry there ,as Branx have been so professional,im sure if i need anything it will be sorted out.
If i ever need another sport end product or piece of equipment, i would go back to this company...pretty impressed with treadmill and the service.
Dr. J Courtney
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Originally recieved my Branx Treadmill in January 2011, and was very happy with it until it refused to power on after almost three & a half years. Read morePublished on 30 July 2014 by A SIDHU
I have been considering a treadmill for a long time and did a lot of research before buying. I have to say that I have been really pleased with the Branx machine. Read morePublished on 18 Jun. 2014 by JamesPreston
After purchasing a Branx treadmill I have to highly recommend the after sales support. They are very responsive to any issue, and extremely helpful. Recommended.Published on 10 Jun. 2014 by G Pirie