Customer reviews

Always Remember (Memories Book 2)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.20

on 14 March 2017
I really enjoyed the change in this second book. The author went a different way with the characters relationship which I think is a good choice as they are young and it made it more believable. Another feel good story that I would recommend to anyone. I also think they are great stories for teens.
on 8 March 2017
What a lovely story the continuation from the previous book was better than I thought great ending too can't wait for the next book I would highly recommend this beautiful story
on 19 March 2015
How Sam eventually gets his girl after years of holidaying in Cornwall where she lived and always had a thing for her
on 12 March 2017
The 1st book was free and I couldn't put it down. This book was just as good. Love to see another one
on 16 June 2013
I have loved all the previous books in this series and Always Remember was no exception. Emma always manages to write truly believable romances between two truly believable characters.

Since we first met them in Never Forget I have been wanting to see Jen and Bing's obvious chemistry blossom into something more. They are so great together. Both characters are well written with amazing personalities and their romance is both sweet and passionate.

At times Jen really suprised me. She seemed like such a strong and snarky character in the first two books but at times she seems a bit more vulnerable in this book. Though don't worry, she is still pretty damn feisty!

I love that this book is in dual POV. Most romances like this usually only show us the girls pov but I like to also know what the man is thinking. I feel that when they are written like this you get a truer insight into the romance and it feels deeper.

This book seemed like it might be the last in this (pretty short) series which makes me sad but I trust in the authors ability to create new characters that are equally amazing. I am looking forwards to reading more of Emma Hart's future books and I recommend this series to all NA contamporary fans.

*I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, this has not affected my opinions or rating in any way*
on 30 May 2013
I was given a copy of this book as part of the Always Remember Blog Tour.

Okay, I was new to Emma Hart’s books prior to reading this series & I've gotta say that I love it! This book is based on Sam (Bing) & Jen story, which is set in London…gotta love a British author and especially when you can relate to where they are and I totally loved that in the beginning their relationship was very much a love/hate thing but all the while you could see that they both had deeper feelings than they were prepared to admit even to themselves and so the story begins, the sexual tension between the two of them is electric & Sam sounds down right hot, I kept thinking “oh just get it on you two” ;) through this book they overcome obstacles and insecurities. Jen has gotta be one of my favorite female fictional characters - she's a feisty thing & makes for a very good read. If you've not read this book yet, what are you waiting for and I've even listed the link for you on Amazon UK. You need to read the books in the correct order so I will list them for you.

1. Never Forget (Memories #1)
2. Holding On (Memories #1.5)
3. Never Forget (Memories #2)
on 16 May 2013
emma has done it again,another great book! loved thi final book in the memories series.
Bing (sam) and Jens story touched my heart and also had me laughing out loud.These guys have some great banter and chemestry.
You must read this,you will not leave dissapointed,just with a big smile on your face.
on 1 July 2015
Although this is a follow up from never forget, I would describe it as its predecessors total opposite. This story unfortunately had such a repetitive theme (sex) that by three quarters through I could correctly guess the sentence that was coming next. A bore of a read compared to Alexis & Alecs tale.
on 18 May 2013
I found this book fantastic and its a feel good makes your stomach clench kinda book love the feisty female characters and its so totally british love all the one liners definatly recommend and will be tweeting ll week about it thanks Emma Hart gave me a three day high reading the Memories series xx
on 13 May 2013
Wow oh wow! Emma has done it again, with a other brilliant book!
Well written loved every word of it! I couldn't put it down.
Emma you are by far a brilliant writer.
Thank you for giving everybody Bing,sorry Sam and Emma's story.