on 8 August 2017
How to describe ?

I loved the characters, the storyline the ups & downs, everything was so `real` and believable - I laughed (& cried a little), really felt like I knew the characters, I'm not telling anything about the story as I hate spoilers, but if you love a good love story then you need to get these books, there is a bit of sex in there, but nothing too graphic, romantic & lovely.

I read both the books in the series in two days, would have been less but you do have to eat sleep & shower at some point lol !

Hope you enjoy them as much as me x
on 25 October 2017
Good light reading.
on 28 January 2014
Oh Wow! It's a fantastic read and I struggled to put it down, even at 1 in the morning. I found Not dreaming of you to be so engaging, hot and well, wonderful thoughts of the beautiful Kiki and then this book, Always Dreaming of You, is amazing and the story has you going from page to page as the suspense rises, then falls and then rises at everyu twist and turn. I love you Nina for writting such wonderful stories. This book was sad at times, funny, hot and sexy, romantic and just brilliant. I'm hooked on Nina Cordoba's stories. My wife commented that she's never seen me read so much.
on 2 January 2014
It took me a while to get into the first book but with this one I was gripped from the beginning. I am now looking forward to reading her other books.

This book I have really enjoyed and wanted to cry in quite a few places. It is a lovely,sweet book and I felt very attached to the characters all the way through. The romance of it all is very well written without it getting stupid
on 6 April 2014
Having read Not Dreaming of you, I felt that this was the same book but with different names! In other words, she substituted Mark for Chris as if they were exactly the same personality and would have thought and done things exactly alike! Whiz zed through the sex scenes as so similar to the other book and they became very monotonous!
on 21 January 2014
Sadly I was left disappointed by this trilogy .
I loved all the others but the 2 main characters in the book didn't work and Chris was just left looking rather shallow. And Kimi and Mark didn't really feel like they belonged in the book and their story wasn't as heart felt as I know had been written.
on 7 July 2014
This was an easy read although it felt like I was reading the same book as the first, just with different character names.
Only took a day to get through, so if you want something light for a flight then this is for you. Oh, except if you dislike reading about sex. Because it's on every page.
on 16 July 2014
Great holiday reading. I've read the previous book and hooked on it. can't help laughing out lound at times. I like all charectors in the story as they are funny and interesting in their own ways. The plot is predictable, but still enjoyable read and hard to put it down. Highly recommended.
on 10 October 2014
Never having heard of this author before reading I wasn't sure what to expect but I found myself laughing out loud on the bus to work and earned a few odd looks! I liked the characters and the sense of humour and depth of love expressed in the storyline worked really well. Would recommend it.
on 13 September 2014
As good as first book. It was nice to see some continuity between first and second book but to also have a different perspective I.e. From the cousins now instead of Kiki but you still get an update on Kiki after how the first book ended. The conclusion to the books is nice