- Actors: Jason Lee, David Cross, Cameron Richardson, Jane Lynch
- Directors: Tim Hill, Carlos Saldanha
- Producers: Ross Bagdasarian Jr., Janice Karman, Steve Waterman, Lori Forte
- Format: PAL
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 2
- Classification: U
- Studio: Twentieth Century Fox
- DVD Release Date: 23 Mar. 2010
- Run Time: 173 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- ASIN: B004QOE9TO
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 216,162 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Alvin And The Chipmunks/Ice Age 2 [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A double bill of children's features. 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' (2007), is a live action, big screen outing for everyone's favourite Chipmunks - Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Discovered and adopted by struggling songwriter Dave Seville (Jason Lee), the dynamic trio decide to join forces and embark on a singing career, performing Dave's songs. When success beckons however, unscrupulous record company boss Ian Hawke (David Cross) decides that he could make a lot more money from the boys if Dave was out of the picture. In 'Ice Age 2' (2006), Manny the woolly mammoth (voice of Ray Romano), Sid the sloth (John Leguizamo), Diego the saber-toothed tiger (Denis Leary), and the hapless prehistoric squirrel/rat known as Scrat (Chris Wedge) are back in this sequel to the popular 2002 film. Manny is ready to start a family, but nobody has seen another mammoth for a long time. In fact, Manny thinks he may be the last one. That is until he miraculously finds Ellie (Queen Latifah), the only female mammoth left in the world. The only problem is that they can't stand each other...