on 30 November 2012
it's light and secure, saves a bulging purse from so many loyalty cards and each card easily picked out when looking
on 16 December 2016
Great product. They don't last forever, but at this price, I don't really mind. It's easy to use, easy to find the card that I want and I feel safe from card scanners. Wouldn't go back to my old style leather card holders now.
on 22 January 2014
Had been meaning to purchase a Credit Card holder which safeguarded my cards for some time, but just hadn't got around to it, until I saw a similar one advertised in the national press at six times the price!! Having checked the product out on Amazon, thought now is the time to purchase. I am really pleased with my purchase. Some comments read previously was that the clip fastener was flimsy, well, yes it could be, but just be gentle and I am sure it will not cause me any problems. So far well happy with my purchase especially at the price you cannot go wrong!
on 12 April 2017
Brilliant purchase. This card case looks nice and is robust, good for keeping your cards safe. Good value for money and it arrived earlier than stated date
on 8 December 2016
Attractive case, easy to open. Holds 10 cards easily and makes them easy to get at. Doesn't last for ever (my first one is just starting to give way after 2 years, hence my ordering another), but at this price you cannot complain.
on 11 October 2013
Cant believe the price of these wallets! Expected it to be rubbish but it is just like one I saw in Manchester for £24.99.
Wallet arrived within three weeks well packaged but unfortunately I received a red one instead of the pink.one I had ordered. I contacted the seller and they replied within an hour saying that rather than send it back to them - would it be acceptable to give me half my money back and keep the wallet. It is lovely and is perfect for what I want so I said yes. The payment was in my account the following day. I have given the company 5 stars as the customer service was brilliant and can not be faulted. Still would have liked a pink one but the red one is lovely too..
on 29 December 2014
It's so cute. I love it. Great for going out when you don't want to carry a wallet or a purse. I can fit all my cards inside with some cash notes too. Great space saver in your handbag and can fit in your pockets. It doesn't look that cheap for the price. I don't expect it to last long. But so far so good. I may get it in more colours.
on 17 June 2017
IT'S FINE, IT DOES THE JOB, BUT SOMETIMES PLASTIC SECTIONS COME UNDONE, HOWEVER EAST TO FIX, COLOUR IS NICE.
on 8 September 2016
I have bought so many of these and while at the bank the lady who always serves me askedwhere I got it from, so I gave it to her as a present. She was wellmade up.
on 19 November 2016
I am not sure how robust this will be, only time and use will tell. I suspect once stuffed in my handbag it will quickly dent and buckle !!