on 27 March 2012
Fantastic, comfortable, awesome. Think i ordered a size up too much, but that's my fault! Only complaint is the company - Sprockets - they just cannot deliver on time; if i could rate them minus stars i would.
on 4 January 2014
First time using such a garment for cycling, worth every penny for simply keeping out the cold! I'm 6'1 and slim built, ordered a large and although it fits well enough I keep thinking that I could have gone a size bigger.... compared to the quality of Lycra on my cheaper cycling shorts I've now realised it's worth spending a few quid more if you want to stay warm...
on 28 August 2014
Looks really good and quality garment but BEWARE of sizing issues!!!...definatley smaller than expected!!!...I ordered a size medium and my other half couldn't pull them up past his thighs despite not being exactly large!
Have requested an exchange for size large and hope to have better luck!
on 31 January 2014
Garment quality is of a high standard and they have good insulation properties although I haven't worn them in very cold conditions.
High viz areas are prominent so good for dark rides.
I chose Men's Large (my usual size). They are fine once on but are very tight especially getting ankle area over my feet. Consequently they are slow to put on and take off. They may slacken with time.
on 29 June 2016
This last winter was my first in europe while actively cycling for exercise. These tights were warm due the the fleece layer inside of them and provided some protection against the rain without being completely waterproof. Visibility is good and product seems to be of a good quality.
on 5 April 2013
I like these (got three pairs now). The are very warm and the reflectice panels on the bits that move should help other road users notice you even during the day..........as being 6 foot tall, bright yellow with reflectors and lights sometimes doesn't work!!!
on 12 February 2014
Bought these for winter cycling they are very warm and the reflectives are great noticed that cars are giving me a wider berth.
on 12 October 2013
Brought as a birthday present. Arrived nice and quick. Product was as described and sizing was good. Would recommend to anyone.
on 1 November 2015
Very nice and warm tights. After four rides I ve noticed that material around seat pad is rubbing off
on 29 September 2015
Night vision labels started coming off the fabric. And the worst is it hasn't been washed yet.