- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2014 edition (29 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642349455
- ISBN-13: 978-3642349454
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 3.5 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,661,961 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Alternative Dispute Resolution in European Administrative Law Hardcover – 29 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This book examines the role, the general framework and the empirical effectiveness of the main alternative dispute resolution tools (administrative appeals, mediation, and ombudsman) in administrative matters, within the broader context of the administrative justice system. The book uses approaches from the fields of law, public administration, public policy and political science to assess the importance of different instruments for alternative dispute resolution, with an emphasis on administrative appeals.