Colour: White|Change

on 9 September 2016
So impressed with these, I was worried they'd be muffled being fairly cheap but they are superb. 3 different filters is a great idea, I play guitar and work with power tools, I used the white (lowest) filter for first practice to get used to them but there's really no adjustment needed, I can hear clearly enough to play well (for me) and hold a conversation with someone.

I also use the gold filter yesterday with a roller, leveling a driveway and again absolutely perfect, at one point I wondered if they were actually doing much as I could hear so clearly but taking them out really shows off how much reduction you're getting.

Highly highly recommended, I was thinking about custom ear protection but I feel there's really no need now.
on 8 November 2016
These ear plugs are fantastic, I wish I'd bought them earlier. I use these every time loud sound is present, from gigging to using a vacuum cleaner.
- Easy to put in and remove
- 3 different filters for different volume levels (I use gold when drumming or playing guitar on stage, and silver when in the crowd)
- Comfortable
- Does a good job of maintaining a balance of frequencies, so they don't ruin the live experience
on 29 July 2016
too small too much faff, dont really have enough to pull in and out of your ears, got a cheapo industrail pair with the similar 3 plug design and the do a better job as they have thick rubber in the centre to insert and remove.
on 22 June 2017
The low level inserts just take the edge off
The medium reduce the volume a noticeable level
The high level will reduce the loudest of heavy metal festivals to a comfortable level (tried and tested, can verify)

all levels reduce the volume whilst not distorting the sound quality. so you will still be able to enjoy what you went to see.

After using these the ringing in my ears after the event and next day (even on the lowest level) was considerably lower and more tolerable. the ringing also disappeared sooner.

highly recommended, very comfortable
on 11 May 2017
I was going to be helping out at a local music festival for three days so wanted some decent ear protection due to being exposed to a lot of loud music for a long time. I found these were perfect. The price was great value, the variable filters were not a lot of use for me as I only ever keep the gold ones in however it is nice the option is there. I found these really help to take off a lot of the high end and keep a lot of the mids even when next to the PA. So if you are thinking about getting a pair go for it. They are worth the money and could save your hearing.
on 6 April 2017
I work in theatres during performance with loud music, on a comms set. These earplugs are not worth £20. You can find much better quality for the price elsewhere. The earplugs are comfortable, and give acceptable quiality sound, although the different plugs don't make much difference. The case and string it comes with isn't worth it at all. The string is the thinnest, lightest, most awkward thing to use. The box was a pain to assemble, and way too big for purpose. I wish I could return them, but I already used them.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2017
I wear these to gigs all the time. It's brilliant to be able to sit up close to musicians and hear the music clearly but not have my ears hurt.

It also helps when I sit near people who whisper all the time, as it filters out that softer noise.
on 31 January 2017
These are really good I've bought them for my work place as it can get noisy at times. And can sometimes get ringing in my ears but these do help
on 29 May 2017
My existing ear plugs have been well used so felt it was time to replace them with a new pair. I found that they are way too short which makes them difficult to remove. I use them at rehearsals so need to take them out between songs and being short means you can't get a proper hold on them so stand there for a few minutes trying to fish them out. I'm returning them and plan to pickup a set that has a longer stalk. Using them I feel it knocks out too much high end but otherwise not too bad in terms of blocking out noise.
on 21 April 2017
It works as advertised, but considering the simplicity of the product I feel it is overpriced. However, my final judgement will depend on their lifespan. Certainly a positive thing is that there is plug extra, but for the price there could easily be more.