- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Alpine Flowers Paperback – 15 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
After a degree in Anthropology and working in adult education, Gillian Price travelled through Asia and trekked the Himalaya. Eventually settling in Venice, she now works as a freelance travel writer. Gillian is steadily exploring all the mountain ranges and flatter parts of Italy, and has produced a series of outstanding guides for Cicerone. She is an active member of the Italian Alpine Club CAI and Mountain Wilderness.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It does not claim to be comprehensive and is best used in conjunction with other less handy sized guides.
I will find a place for it in my rucksack lid.
Small and light enough to take out with you + enough flowers described
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe