on 14 February 2013
I must admit that when I bought the book I wasn't expectin the wealth of information that I found in this book. I have been pleasantly surprised. I have learnt that one can make money from almost anything.

Magazine ads, coins, scrape metals, where to look for copper and gold and how to sell it. Whether you going to do this as a full time business or just looking for a little bit of extra income to buy presents this book will give you plenty ideas of how to get started. What I liked most was that you really don't need any capital at all to get this business going.

A very detailed and comprehensive book that I will be recomending to friends!
on 20 March 2017
Brilliant little book.loads of useful info. That is realistic and doable.well written and practical
on 22 September 2017
Almost Free Money resolves to educate you how to obtain extra cash. This read covers areas such as reselling on eBay or Amazon. It will inform you how to sell items that are already in your possession or that are easily obtained from places like yard sale, estate sales, even free stuff. Things you may not have even thought of. Eric Michael has done nice work putting this informative read together. It isn’t for those looking for a get rich quick idea; easy schemes like that rarely work anyway. But there are some good, practical ways to make money and they are easily achievable.
on 23 July 2016
Informative. I like books. I read a lot. I finish almost all books. If it is total nonsense, then I just close it and leave it... How to write a review on a book? I am not a critic. Some people would like it, some not. If you are looking at this book, because somebody recommended it for you, so buy it and decide by yourself if you like it. If you just going through the list of the books - and think that this title attracts you - buy it and read it! Books are good, they feed your brains, they improve your personality! Read more!
on 19 September 2013
This guy is like a money-making machine. Almost Free Money: How to Make Significant Money on Free Items That You Can Find Anywhere, Including Garage Sales, Scrap Metal, and Discarded Items by Eric Michael is yet another goldmine of information on how to make money! Seriously, whether you want to earn some extra cash in your spare time or want to make a career out of buying and selling, this book (and several others by the same author) will get you going, and keep you there. The appendix is worth the price of the book but every page contains valuable tips and pointers. Highly recommended 5-stars.
on 12 September 2016
A1
on 15 April 2017
Good book
on 30 January 2014
Should have saved my money on this. Mostly about eBay selling and scrap. I really would not bother. Will be going on eBay
on 10 February 2014
Looks interesting the title how to get free money.
I'm sure most people would agree with that. I've been to busy to read much of it.
However you'll probably like I e the title free money