- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
The Almodovar Collection [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Collection of six films written and directed by Pedro Almodóvar. 'Dark Habits' (1983) stars Cristina S. Pascual as Yolanda, a nightclub singer who witnesses her boyfriend die from an overdose. With the police out to question her, she decides to take refuge with a strange band of nuns in a convent in Madrid. In 'What Have I Done to Deserve This?' (1984), embattled housewife Gloria (Carmen Maura) struggles to cope with her dysfunctional family and indifferent husband. 'Law of Desire' (1987) stars Antonio Banderas as Antonio Benítez, the obsessive fan of gay director Pablo Quintero (Eusebio Poncela) who accidently kills the director's new love interest in a jealous rage. In 'Women On the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown' (1988), distraught Pepa (Maura) considers suicide after her long-time lover leaves her without warning. 'Kika' (1993) follows a young make-up artist from Madrid as she starts a relationship with a philandering American writer. Finally, in 'The Flower of My Secret' (1995), a woman who lives a double life finds that being a successful romantic novelist does not necessarily bring happiness. Frustrated with her professional life and her disintegrating relationship with her husband, she is forced to re-evaluate her future after surviving an overdose.