on 31 December 2013
Nothing new, nothing exciting, and not worth bothering. I try a lot of the free apps, and some are good. Might help some cooks, but didn't work for me.
on 12 November 2017
geat.likeit
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 December 2013
Very good for stumbling upon random new recipes although not very helpful if you want something specific. Also, it seems all of the measurements are in imperial units so I can't understand the quantities at a glance to judge the size of dishes. The majority of recipes are fairly succinct and appear tasty.
on 19 December 2013
How can an app of this sort not Be compatible with the most standard of android tablets. Does work on Nexus 4 phone, but this is the sort of app you want on a tablet!
on 19 December 2013
Im quite impressed with the app. The only thing that wasn't clear is that once you've side swiped to something you want you need to tap it again to lock it in place. It will turn orange if done right.
I read in other reviews that its all in metric measurements which is a bonus for me but all the recipes i looked at were in pounds & ounces.
This app gets all its recipes online so it needs a constant net connection when in use & for checking your recipe box. To add a recipe you need to create an acount which is quite quick & promted for when first trying to do so.
on 30 December 2013
I thought this was irritating, the format is too 'set'
Unless I'm doing it wrong?, to be honest trying to keep a selection of what I wanted, and not what the app decided I wanted was too irritating to make me bother to try and see if it was me or the app.
Loads of other far better apps out there, delete...delete...delete..
on 27 December 2013
I love the way this App organizes the recipes. You can plan a complete three course meal and prepare it from very simple easy to cook, and quick recipes to more elaborate ones which takes longer times to prepare. It tells you what ingredients you will need and then plans the recipes. Lovely App would recommend
on 21 December 2013
Have enjoyed looking at all the recipes but rather disappointed that the emphasis is definitely American as many of the ingredients are not familiar or available.
on 21 December 2013
Afraid Amazon are a bit too quick asking a for a review, as I have only given the contents a cursory glance so far but it certainly looks interesting. I got the impression that most of recipes that I saw were American based. They refer to 'SHRIMPS' in the shellfish category but from the pictures they look more like King Prawns? Seem to remember Forest Gump went shrimp fishing, are these what they caught? Shrimps in the UK are small and can be pink or brown. Prawns are bigger and King Prawns bigger still.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2014
This would have been good if I could have had the list of ingredients for the recipes. So deleted the app.