on 29 September 2013
An enjoyable book but I did find it rather slow at the beginning hence the reason I've rated it as 4 star. It did however pick up pace and was very good further in. I have now read all of the series and enjoyed them all
on 7 May 2013
I bought the first one because it was free on the kindle and was immediately hooked. Have since bought the whole series and am now reading number 6. WOuld recommend to anyone who likes a little spy and espionage adventure. I am now M H Sargents number 1 fan.
on 25 August 2014
Brilliant, have read all the MP-5 books and enjoyed every one. MH Sargent is a good writer, keeps you hoked with a good storyline and twists every so often. Would recommend.
on 20 January 2014
I like Black OPs books and thoroughly enjoy the stories around MP-5 they keep me reading later than I should.
on 25 July 2013
A good Kindle read.
Why do we have to write a minimum amount of words before we can post comments?
on 20 October 2013
Left me wanting to read the next one....but where is it and when can I have it? Typically cool book!
on 11 April 2013
Excellent reading. Well thought out and written. I thought a bit slow at one point early on, but that was short lived. Looking forward to the next book.
on 15 March 2015
Worth reading
on 13 March 2013
Good plots and characterisation, kept good pace and led well into the next book. Really like the relationships between the tram
on 21 February 2013
this book is very good the entire series is very good reads you feel that you are watching this from the side lines