- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
All The Queen's Corgis: Corgis, dorgis and gundogs: The story of Elizabeth II and her most faithful companions Hardcover – 1 Nov. 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Hardcover : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1473686741
- ISBN-13 : 978-1473686748
- Product Dimensions : 13.8 x 2.4 x 20.4 cm
- Publisher : Hodder & Stoughton (1 Nov. 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 187,615 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Praise for THE DUCHESS: THE UNTOLD STORY
Explosive biography by Britain's top royal author ... A gripping story of human frailty, love, loss, sadness, and tragedy. (Daily Mail)
Praise for PRINCE HARRY: BROTHER, SOLDIER, SON, HUSBAND
The kind of authoritative, compassionate and revealing royal biography we have come to expect from Penny. (Choice magazine)
Junor's unique access to those close to the Royal family has enabled her to build up an intimate portrait. (Daily Mail)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well written + loved the faerie myth about the Corgis in the front!