on 16 March 2017
Just right
on 24 January 2012
The process of getting the voucher was really really easy and I was able to print it nicely (i was hesitant to have it sent , not sure it will arrive on time). My only suggestion: it took me a long time to find where, on the site, I could buy this voucher
on 20 December 2012
The printable Amazon Gift Certificate was so easy to create and, more importantly, print off. The recipient loved it! Will definitely use this service again.
on 5 July 2015
A really great way to give someone a cash gift but without sending them actual cash!
With this gift voucher you can cash it in against most items available on Amazon so really usefull. Look out for special deals that Amazon sometimes run for example this one where I bought a £20 voucher but got another £5 one free!! A great way of gaining a 20% discount if you look at it from that point of view!
on 11 January 2012
What can I say? I chose to print at home. I paid my money. I got an email with a link to a pdf. I printed the pdf. Job done.

Btw, this was bought for a prize in a raffle and I didn't want it looking too shabby, so ended up using paper for printing photos on (i.e. the thicker glossy kind). The gift certificate looks much better than if you print on 80gms paper.
on 24 January 2013
It is convenient if the person likes things at amazon that you can get them a voucher and email it to them and they can purchase what they like.

I like that you can choose however much you want to give and for anyone who likes to buy things that you can purchase on amazon is simple and easy to give them a present without having to do too much work.
on 14 October 2013
This voucher was used to give a leaving gift to a work colleague. A lot of money was raised and with Amazon there are so many options for spending the voucher. I am sure he spent many hours searching for a gift before he chose what he wanted. I would definitely recommend it for that purpose as it is so easy to get a gift that is not liked.
on 4 July 2014
The easiest thing in the world to send to a sixteen year old grandson in Denmark! Sometimes it is just impossible to know what they really, really want so a Gift Certificate ensures that money isn't wasted on what they consider to be an appalling jumper which doesn't fit and in any event is in last year's (if not last decade's) colour.
on 17 June 2013
I got it for my Dad as a gift. Like most men he had everything and the last time I tried to buy him some DVD's I doubled up on a couple, so I decided this was the answer. He loved it as he could choose what he liked and I loved it as he got what he wanted. Brilliant.
on 20 January 2012
Slow start in the 1960's and people seemed very pompous Then the story jumps back 400 years. Historic content very evocative and story rolled along with increasing interest. The main character became very wilful though still endearing. Ending interesting!