This product only ships to the UK
All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Price:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, YouTube and more.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say "Launch Netflix" or "Skip ahead 5 minutes" and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.
- Easily find what you want to watch with search results from Netflix, Amazon Video, Prime Video, and other third-party apps.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes, including The Grand Tour, at no additional cost. Plus, Prime members can add over 40 premium channels such as Discovery and Eurosport Player. Channels are available as individual subscriptions so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug your Fire TV Stick into a TV's HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching.
- Play current favourites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The new Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream more smoothly than ever before.
With access to Amazon Video, Netflix, Curzon Home Cinema, All 4, YouTube and more, there are tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say “Find romantic comedies” and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say “Fast forward a minute” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Simply press the microphone button and ask to play music, place your favourite order from JUST EAT and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote works with smart home devices such as lights, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, tado° and others. Learn more about compatible smart home connected devices, including starter kits for easy setup.
Being a Amazon Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music. From award-winning series Transparent and Goliath to great shows for kids such as Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
Amazon Channels is exclusively available to Prime members. Choose from over 40 channels including Discovery, Eurosport Player, ITV Hub+, Hayu and more. Enjoy a wide variety of live or on-demand channels covering entertainment, movies, sports, documentaries, exercise and more. Each channel is available as an individual subscription so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching. Some content may not be available in all countries.
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Subscription fees may apply. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo.
COMPARE FIRE TV FAMILY
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB|
|Remote with Voice Support||Included||Included|
|Game Controller with Voice support||Optional||Optional|
|Gaming||Casual games and more||High performance games|
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p||Up to 4K Ultra HD|
|Expandable Storage||No||MicroSD slot|
Top customer reviews
OK, I find the voice control a bit of a non-issue; it's actually easier to use the simple remote and GUI in the normal way for navigation. But it's there for folk who like it.
And it's not 4k. For that, you need to go up the food-chain to the full Fire TV streamer or corresponding Roku.
I asked for Prime horror movies. It gave me all including not prime.
I asked for tom hanks films with prime, again I got pay to view movies also.
I ask for horror movies on Netflix as I was fed up of finding a film to see it was pay per view, it shows pay per view on Amazon too!
I have only found one thing it does, if you ask for something it doesn't know you have to option to search in music or YouTube. I can easily enough look on my phone and cast like I used to with the Chromecast and just use the smart TV to watch Amazon, then I can cast now TV or talk talk TV films which you also can't do with this useless firestick.
Download apps and use Chromecast, yes you can't use Amazon but you can use loads more apps so you won't miss it.
The unit would not work on the main television where the original fire stick was located so we have had to place this one on a bedroom television to get it to work (very strange) but the unit itself is very good.
Alexa will not be doing much though as we will not be able to use her services very often.
Most recent customer reviews
Have only had the item for a few weeks, it's doing its job so i would recommend it.Published 7 hours ago by MR EDWIN G JACKSON
firestick keeps cutting off saying no signal, very annoying as there is nothing wrong with my signalPublished 7 hours ago by Patrick B.
Works well. Like that I have on demand in my bedroom without having to use laptop.
But, I have to unplug it to watch normal TV as it crackles , freezes screen.