- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Two edition (16 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1499584768
- ISBN-13: 978-1499584769
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,573,904 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The All New MY BEST RACE: A Training Manual for Runners Paperback – 16 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Richard Diaz, is founder of diaz human performance, a California based sports performance business, The Natural Running Network and creator of the Natural Running Coaches Certification Program. Mr. Diaz has extensive experience in clinical diagnostics (VO2 max and resting metabolic assessments), running mechanics video analysis and gait correction and of course coaching. He also hosts a weekly podcast for runners titled “The Natural Running Network Live” where he interviews some of the greatest athletes of our time along with a Q&A show dedicated to the recreational runner with a focus on marathon training and injury prevention.