on 20 June 2017
Just what you would expect. We use these in our little silver food waste bin, I believe it is a five litre bin but the extra litre means you can secure it to the top of the bin properly.

The bags are thin, however they are pretty stong, if we have really stuffed the bin full I will put it in a second bag to make sure we don't end up with a stick mess on the floor when taking it out.

The only downside is that if you're being lazy and leave the bag in a bit long they will start to break down somewhat in the caddy. On the plus side it definitely proves they are biodegradable and is my own fault for being lazy.
on 20 May 2017
When my local council distributed food waste bins I hunted everywhere for biodegradable bags to fit the bin. I found these. The 5L were said to fit bins up to 35cm in height. Mine measures 22cm but I ordered 6L bags to be on the safe side. I'm glad I did. The bags barely stretch around the rim of the bin. (Which measures 24 x 21 cm). Ironically, since buying these, I discovered my local council distributes bags to fit! Three stars for the tight fit.
on 3 August 2017
These bags are very easy to open. Previously I was using another brand, bought at Waitrose, which were very difficult to open. However, these 6 litre bags are slightly on the small size for a standard caddie, so they have to be carefully stretched to attach to the top rim to avoid the bag tearing.
Also the bags are made of very thin material, so putting to much waste in can also cause the bag to split.
on 9 May 2017
I got these bags as our council no longer distributes the food recycling bags like they used to, but they don't quite fit our caddy. I thought they might be perfect, as they seemed to be the most popular ones, and I thought that a lot of the indoor caddies were the same size, but it appears that that is not the case. The caddy itself has no measurements on it - so what would be really good would be if the dimensions of a bin suitable for these bags was given on the product information itself. The bags themselves seem to be sturdy enough, and fit for purpose, but a little more guidance would be appreciated.
on 20 July 2017
All-Green 6 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Liners Food Waste Bin Liners, 150 Bags

Brought these, for our council supplied, compost bin. Fits perfectly and seem quite strong. Just to be sure, not to overfill, as the nature of this type of bag is that they will not stretch and will bust.
on 10 August 2017
We have purchased these bags on quite a few occasions only to find that some of the bags (in some cases a whole roll)
have not been sealed at the sises leaving just a 'sheet' of recyclable plastic!

We have used the bags regardless of this in the first instances but feel that this is not good product quality and as such reflects poorly on Amazon as a company! I would be grateful if this matter could be looked into - not only for our sake as a customer but for others!
on 16 March 2017
Very disappointed with the size. Yes, they are sized as stated in the information but I have ordered these quite a few times before and when they arrived they were longer than stated. These ones were much shorter in length by one and a half inches than the ones I have had before which means they are not anywhere near as good for the caddy. My fault for assuming they would be the same as I have always ordered and a lesson learned by me to read the information carefully and not assume otherwise. I shall not be buying these again. A great shame because when they were longer they were perfect.
on 5 November 2012
Our council has now begun recycling with wheelie bins etc. The kitchen caddy issued is a 7 litre caddy but none of our local supermarkets stock this size, the smallest being 20 litre. I found these 6 litre bio bags on Amazon as this was the nearest size to choose from and decided to take the risk that they would fit. I am delighted to say that the 6 litre size fits my 7 litre caddy perfectly!! These bags fit snugly around the rim with good depth and they are strong and sturdy. I will definitely be purchasing more of these bags when needed. Very pleased.
on 20 April 2017
This is a reorder. Very good strong bags.
on 2 June 2017
I use about three of these bags each week to put my food scraps in before putting them into the bin. They are very strong and I haven't had one fail yet.