Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£25.00|
Save £13.61 (54%)
All in Good Time: Reflections of a Watchmaker Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
An inspiration to any budding self made man.
Entertaining and informative. A first class read
In the event, Omega took up the escapement, which enables a mechanical watch to keep time as well as a quartz movement and also will not require attention for 25 years, if then.
At the same time he produced some very well respected books on the work of Breguet and, in his spare time(!) restored and raced Bentleys.
In conclusion, it has to be said that the picture is not all positive, he could be an out and out curmudgeon, but I can forgive such a man a lot.
Although they were not close companions just colleagues in the same class my husband felt it was a great privilege to have worked alongside such a very gifted man. I am sure that there is not a 'George Daniels' born every year - sadly.
Great book - great title
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An excellent,fascinating and well written autobiography by an exceptional person.Published 11 months ago by Alan Banbery
Excellent, well written book that gives great insight into the man behind his fantastic creations. This book was purchased as I am making a watch following his other book... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
As I suspected a me me me from a me person. I cannot remember if he mentioned his daughter . I would have liked the book to have gone indepth . Read morePublished 15 months ago by Stewart
As an auto-biography it's a good read. although there's quite a lot missing.Published 16 months ago by reader
Very inspiring. Lots of technical detail for those not mechanically inclined.Published 23 months ago by Sheila Ross
Very interesting book, too much about old cars, would have been better If it had more about his watches, and the making of them.Published 23 months ago by Mayfly
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Art History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Arts & Literature > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Professionals & Academics > Business