- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
All About Particles: A Handbook of Japanese Function Words Paperback – 12 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"... nearly 11 years old, it is just as relevant now as it was then." --Brandon Jirou Hayashi, The Hawaii Herald
About the Author
See all Product description
NAOKO CHINO is a lecturer at Sophia University, Tokyo, and author of Japanese Verbs at a Glance, A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Sentence Patterns, and How to Tell the Difference Between Japanese Particles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews