Alien Encyclopedia Paperback – 4 Nov 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experience an introduction from the Resident Director, a Q&A session with the cast, and a special memento -- buy tickets
From the Back Cover
Here are the facts as we know them on every'thing' and every'body' that mankind has encountered in fact and fiction – and in those strange dark places in between.
Grouped into themed Data Files, this book contains more extraterrestrials than you can shake an intergalactic passport at. From Dalek invaders to the Klingon Empire, via the sinister Greys and the Men in Black, through Jawas, the Sand Worms of Dune, Time Lords, Venusians, Vulcans and Yoda. The greatest aliens from real life UFO reports, television, fantasy, cinema and science fiction are all here.
This is the ultimate guide to interstellar life in the universe, containing everything a cosmic traveller needs to know to survive on the galactic rim AND beyond…
'Don't leave Earth without one'
About the Author
Andrew grew up in the London suburb of Ilford. His early ambition was to be an astronaut, however with the British space programme consisting of one washing up bottle painted silver to look like a rocket, tragically it was not to be. Instead he became a writer, at first for comics (in both the UK and USA), and since the mid-nineties he has written over 30 books for children, including Collins, Scholastic, Hodder, Macdonald, DK and Bloomsbury.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it for my teenage son's visit at the w/e but ended up reading it myself. Great fun.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Curiosities & Wonders
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Drama & Performing
- Books > Children's Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Young Adult > Art & Music > Performing Arts
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Aliens
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > General