on 22 June 2017
this is a great item- it looks really pretty and is practical as well- nice to wear when hubby has his pocket watch on so we match. its not too big so doesn't weight too much. lovely design on it as well
on 20 March 2017
Very olde worlde looking, lovely; exactly like the image. I love it.
on 12 August 2013
very nice watch, but not as nice as the white/silver version. The watch clasp was not as efficient as the silver one. Still a very nice product and was received very well.
on 23 March 2013
Intricate design- exactly like the pictures; very cute. Came with an instruction page on how to set the time and a number if you had any problems, also arrived well within expected delivery time and came with a free gift! However lost a star as it was much smaller than I imagined, due to the large amount of zoom used in the photos.
on 29 July 2012
I bought this for my friend for her birthday and when it arrived and I saw it I was tempted to keep it for myself! It is very detailed and looks really vintage and I also thought that the little keyring that was sent as a free gift was a nice touch. The delivery was also great, it arrived 4 days before the delivery estimate so I can't fault anything. Would definately recommend this to anybody and I am probably going to order one similar for myself :))
on 27 September 2012
I bought this to tell the time, as I don't like watches that go around your wrist. First off, it came two days earlier than expected, which was pleasing. The design on it looks very pretty, and would work as a great necklace too!
on 1 January 2013
Lovely looking Alice in Wonderland themed pocket watch with quartz action. Click the button on top to flip the front open and reveal the dial.

My daughter loves it.
on 9 April 2013
It arrived in good time and it's unique, it came with an additional gift too which was nice. It was a birthday gift for a friend and my friend loves it. Money well spent :)
on 23 February 2013
As a huge fan of the book ever since I was a child, when I saw this necklace I bought it immediately! it arrived two days later! which I was happily surprised :) and i'm very impressed with it. It looks vintage and expensive. I found the chain to be a bit too long (for me personally as I am quite short lol) but that is easily remedied. I have had nothing happen to the watch's case as some of the ladies have had happen as of yet and hopefully nothing will happen but it has become my favourite piece of jewellery :) very happy customer and thanks to fallen saints speedy delivery :)
on 4 April 2013
I bought this because I couldn't find a decent snitch clock necklace but I'm so happy I got this. It arrived the next day with the correct time and helpful instructions on how to change the time. Fantastic really :)