Algorithms on Strings, Trees and Sequences: Computer Science and Computational Biology Hardcover – 28 May 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The readers of this book will be serious programmers, but of course anybody working in bio-computing will find the book of immense practical, scientific and commercial importance … you should get the book, whether you want to do some string processing, fundamental computing research, or want to impress a biotech firm.' Harold Thimbleby, The Times Higher Education Supplement
'… could well be used as the basis for a graduate-level course, particularly as it contains over 400 exercises to reinforce presented material and to develop further topics. It is recommended most highly.' P. Gibbons, Zentralblatt für Mathematik
String processing is an important tool in processing electronically stored text and in analysing DNA sequence data. This 1997 book describes string problems in computer science and in molecular biology and the algorithms developed to solve them. It is a reference for computer scientists and computer-oriented professionals in biology and a text for graduate and advanced undergraduate courses on string algorithms and on computational biology.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Discrete Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology