- Get 2 of October for £7.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Alex, Approximately Paperback – 27 Jul 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jenn Bennett is an artist and author who writes books for adults and teens. Born in Germany, she's lived and travelled extensively throughout Europe, the US, and the Far East. She currently lives near Atlanta with one husband and two evil pugs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- title: I didn’t really get why the male name was used, nor the addition of ‘approximately’
- speediness of romance: it didn’t seem very believable to me
- ‘twist’: saw it coming a mile off. It was not shocking or surprising at all.
- secondary characters didn’t seem very three-dimensional
- sex scenes were totally cringey and I had to skim-read them
It was OK but nothing more, and I expected more after NO.
Really looking forward to what Jenn writes next!
I did enjoy the book as it had a lot of lovely scenes between the main characters but for me this story was just ok and I didn't love it as much as I thought I was going to or wanted to. It seems to drag out in places and a few characters in the book annoyed me.
Overall I would recommend this book if you are looking for a sweet, light hearted book for a summer read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?