on 25 January 2017
Great lamps which lit up my whole through lounge as they were so bright, thought I was in the Caribean sunshine, but they had to go back as didn't go with the decor and one of them arrived not working. Great Customer Service from all so no complaints there.
on 30 May 2016
I ordered one of these a while ago. Really bright and worked like a charm...for about 2 months. Unexplainably stopped working. I thought it was the fuse as the light in the dimmer switch had gone out. Changed the fuse and nothing happened.

I stupidly bought another one, and the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED.

Yes it's cheap, but now I know why.
on 13 July 2017
Superbly bright, sturdy, and good dimmer switch. Easy to assemble. Came with a broken bulb; the seller was hugely apologetic and sent out a new one immediately. Would definitely buy from them again.
on 12 April 2017
Just what we needed
on 2 August 2017
Prompt delivery, powerful light when turned up fully on dimmer switch. Very good value for money. Looks more expensive than the cost.
on 31 December 2015
delivered on time and works very well giving a good bright light
on 21 July 2016
The product looks quite stylish and a lot more expensive than it was. The fitting of three sections was not as simple as I would have expected as the threads did not easily align to screw in. The dimmer switch does the job but could be improved from its box-ish appearance. The assembly instructions are poor but it is relatively simple to assemble. The overall lamp looks good and works fine but it comes fitted with a two pin plug and was in my case it was missing the UK 3 pin adapter which was rectified very quickly by the seller.
I hope it will also have longevity!!
on 10 September 2014
The threads on this product are terrible so be careful putting together. I would highly recommend liberally applying WD40 or a small amount of teflon grease to the threads first. Get the poles lined-up from the bottom-up (less weight) and counter-screw first until you feel a small click then reverse-turn and screw together gently. If there's any sufficient friction then unscrew as you'll cross-thread it easily. The metal is so soft and the threads so tiny that this is easily done.

With the careful assembly required put aside, this is a great lamp with a really good luminance range on the dimmer. I cannot hear any buzzing from the dimmer assembly either. I'm using this in a 4mx3m cabin and it provide more than enough light.
on 18 February 2013
I have used these uplighters for years and when the supply dried up had to switch to a cheaper model. Now the supply of this model is back - great but the price has trebled!
on 27 April 2016
Really lovely lamp, I had one of these years ago, same make and it's even better, such good value. I bought to provide good light when working on computer at table and studying for exams, as this is an uplighter unlike a desk lamp where the light and heat is on your face which makes you feel ill, this is re-directed to the ceiling but providing you with the necessary light. Its matte black so not shiny and very sturdy (looks very classy and the range of light from the adjustable light fitment is incredible from very light to subdued lighting). I was very impressed with the seller as well as I had a small mark on the base and they replaced it very quickly without fuss, thank you.