FITFORT Alarm Clock Wake Up Light-Sunrise/Sunset Simulation Table Bedside Lamp Eyes Protection [New Generation] with FM Radio, Nature Sounds and Touch Control Function (White), Green
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⏰Note:This lamp only authorize by FITFORT online store,If you buy from other sellers,we will not take the responsibility for it. INTELLIGENT SUNRISE/SUNSET SIMULATION: Gradually brighten from 10% brightness to 100% in 30 minutes before the alarm time/dimmed from 100% brightness to 0% in 30 minutes before the bedtime. Guide you to a restful natural sleep and develop a good sleep pattern. Wake up in the first sunlight of the day with abundant energy.
- ⏰ALARM CLOCK&BEDSIDE LAMP: Upgraded snooze function gives you extra 5 minutes of sleep after the alarm time. 11-Level brightness allows you to adjust the wake up light to the proper brightness in the night.
- ⏰ FM Radio: Want some music after get up? LEVIN Wake Up Light supports manual/auto searching radio channel. Automatically saving the radio channels to the play list(supports 40 channels at most).
- ⏰ SOUNDS ALARM CLOCK: 6 natural sounds such as piano, twitter, waves, violin, croak, beep. Or you can set your favorite radio channel as the alarm too.
- ⏰ 6 Colors LED Light: Touch the light button to choose you favorite color, including green, red, blue, pink, orange and indigo.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Sunrise/Sunset Simulation
- [Upgraded] Snooze Function
- Time Display Setting
- 11-Level Brightness Adjustable
- 6 Colours LED Night Lamp
- FM Radio
- 7 Alarm Sounds
- 3 Ways of Charging
- Touch Control Operation Guidance
1. Setting Current Time Press CLOCK button once and the time display start to blink. Press - or + to change the HOUR. Press CLOCK button again to change the MINUTE. Then Press CLOCK complete time setting.
2. Setting the Alarm Clock(Sunrise Simulation) Long press ALARM button and the time display start to blink. Press - or + to change the HOUR. Then short press ALARM button to change the MINUTE. Then press ALARM complete alarm setting. (Short press to activate/close the alarm clock. Sunrise simulation automatically activated in 30 minutes before the alarm time.)
3. Setting the Sleep Mode(Sunset Simulation) Long press SLEEP button and the time display start to blink. Press - or + to change the HOUR. Then short press SLEEP button to change the MINUTE. Then press SLEEP complete sleep setting. (Short press to activate/close the sleep mode. Sunset simulation automatically activated in 30 minutes before the sleep time.)
4. Brightness Setting Press LIGHT button once to turn on the light. Then press - or + to adjust the brightness. Please read the user manual for more detailed instruction.
100% Satisfaction Warranty
All wake up light sold by us are covered with a 12-month satisfaction warranty. If you’re not satisfied with our product. Please contact with us. And we will make things right for you.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
785 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was easier to set up than I thought it would be 🙂...
The wake up light and "sunset" setting are good and appear to be helping with SAD
Love the mood light. As an insomniac as Well, it seems to be helpful.
Sound quality isn't the best but is acceptable.
Only issues with it is the volume does get muffled as it gets louder and its a bit annoying to turn down as you have to get to really loud before it goes low again.
Other than that really pleased with the product and would highly recommend it.
Happy with the price/quality combo. Would recommend.
Contrary to what other people have said, the light doesn't wake me up, however, when the alarm goes off, with the light already being on, I think some part of my brain subconsciously knows this because I don't want to go back to sleep, I don't fell like I've just woke up and getting up is no issue. Also, the alarm sounds are not scary and/or irritating.
Not sure if that makes any sense, but I recommend.