- Boxed-product Dimensions: 33.6 x 29.4 x 7.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 821 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: DW_Giraffe_L-0005
- ASIN: B00KOP840E
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 31 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (94 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 83,722 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
Animal Unisex Onesie Kigurumi Fancy Dress Costume Hoodies Pyjamas Sleep wear (LARGE (165-175CM), A GIRAFFE)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great quality product available in a large selection of animals
- Small Suitable for Height 145-155cm, Medium suitable for 155-165cm, Large suitable for 165-175cm
- Fleece material, Machine Washable
- All with hoods
- Alantex brand, Slippers not included
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This fun animal onesie is a must have for the upcoming season. A great outfit for fancy dress. Made from soft fleece creating a very comfortable wear. Animal Onesie Soft Fleece Side Pockets Hoods Elasticated around wrist and ankles.
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased the owl onesie and if you look in the picture it is of a lighter material, the wings on the arms are rounded 'feathers' and the inside of the hood is yellow.
The item, is a cheaper, tackier colour, stitch work is a joke and coming undone everywhere, wings are a straight piece of material with stitching to 'seperate' the feather and the inside of the hood is the same blue as the rest of it.
Safe to say, I am not happy.
If you want one of the onesies you can see in the pictures....go to Kigu's website. A little bit more pricey but SO worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my 10yr old as she's 5ft, only problem is that it's as wide as it is tall!! It would easily fit me and I'm 5ft 6 and a size 14!Published 4 months ago by S Mullen
Ordered medium. Vendor supplied large. Returned it. Ordered medium AGAIN. Vendor supplied large AGAIN. Rubbish.Published 5 months ago by mr karl r fischer
Item as expected however I did order bigger and end up with way too big one (will last for longer) my daughter just love it despite the fact that is just massive.Published 5 months ago by Marta B
It was lovely, until I wasted it now it is falling apart there is holess at every seemPublished 8 months ago by robyn meagan