Alan Silverwood 8" x 2" Tarte Tatin Dish
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 8 diameter
- Not suitable for induction
- 2 sizes available
- wide lip for easy turning out
- highly efficient heat conductor
- easy-release, easy clean
- can never rust
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Tart Tatin Dish is perfect for baking this famous French dessert in. Made from Silver Anodised Aluminium, it features a fixed base and a high quality finish. Suitable for a multitude of other uses too, this pan is part of an extensive range of bakeware from British manufacturer Silverwoods.
· 20cm Tart Tatin Dish Tin by Silverwoods
· Suitable for all of your baking requirements
· Made from Silver Anodised Aluminium, with a fixed base and finished to an extremely high standard
· Part of an extensive range of cake tins, bakeware and roasting pans
· Hand wash and dry only
Alan Silverwood Limited is a family firm, based in the West Midlands. Established over 40 years ago to produce jugs and beakers for education authorities, for the last ten years they have specialised in manufacturing a distinctive range of domestic bakeware.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This tin makes it easy to produce an impressive and popular pudding in two steps using the one tin.
Most people have apples and sugar in the house at any one time. Keep some butter, a roll of shop bought pastry and a tub of vanilla icecream for serving in your freezer and you are ready to go at any time
I have not seen this item for sale in the shops.
I have also purchased the larger size tin but have not used it yet.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category