on 15 July 2014
I did 1200 miles in France this summer, stopping at various sites within the book. All trusted sites with this guide none dissapointed us. Alan Rogers did it again for us. Just one note we struggled to find some of the sites but this wasnt down to the guide, the French post codes are not reconised by Tom Tom, they may be by Garmen so this is worth checking out.Guide gives east and north grid reference so this may be read by Garmen also.
on 26 September 2014
I have used Alan Rogers for several years. The camp descriptions are more comprehensive than others I have looked at. The latest edition has much better mapping than my old edition (albeit my old copy is 10 years old).
on 17 October 2014
Helped us find some real gems. Not only are descriptions good but just knowing when sites are open helps if you are camping out of the main summer season.
The maps do take some getting used to.
on 12 November 2014
All the campsites were to large for us
on 9 July 2014
Pointed us at some great campsites. Need to read the description fully to ensure the campsite meets your requirements
on 30 April 2015
Great, accurate and honest description of sites.
on 23 October 2014
Brilliant for all the campers everywhere.
on 12 August 2015
Very helpful
on 10 February 2015
Happy with this purchase (altho found out afterwards I could have downloaded a copy onto i-pad)
on 23 August 2014
THE camping guide to buy!