Customer reviews

1,865
Colour: Grey|Size: 0.6L|Change

on 19 March 2017
I love this bottle, motivates me to drink more water and keep hydrated :) The only problem I have had with it is that it leaks sometimes. Apart from that, i love it and highly suggest!
on 18 January 2017
Love this water bottle, my only issue I have with it is you can't remove the material loop when cleaning meaning that it gets wet every time you wash the bottle. I don't know whether I'm being an idiot or not I was just a little worried that in the future it could start smelling but it hasn't seemed to cause an issue yet and I have had it for a couple of months now. Even though I have said that negative aspect of it I would still buy the bottle again because I love the elegant design and the ease of use. It also holds a good amount of water.
on 18 March 2016
This bottle is sturdy and looks good, but after a few months of normal use it has started to leak quite badly so it's now almost impossible to drink from without some spilling down your front. As other reviews mention you have to tighten it just the right amount - too tight and it comes off the screw top thread and isn't sealed, not tight enough and it just leaks. Disappointing and I wouldn't recommend.
I ordered this bottle because of no reason..

I guess I like drinking tap water. Anyway, the quality of this product is very good, but if you leave the bottle with water inside for a day, your water will taste like it was left in a bottle for a day..Just saying..
on 20 July 2017
My older neighbour dropped the exact same model, and cracked it, he was desperate for a new one, he is delighted with it, he keeps his drink for the day in it! And, my sister was so impressed, she wanted one as well! Great little bottle
on 19 August 2017
Love this bottle! It's so pretty and I get tons of compliments on it. The design and colour look exactly as they do in the picture. The wrist strap is really helpful for carrying it around (when it's cold outside I can keep my hands in my jacket pockets with it around my wrist!). I have recommended this bottle to my friends and they all love theirs too.
on 5 October 2016
The bottle is aesthetically pleasing but also and can be screwed on tight to stop leaking which was my #1 priority for a water bottle to take to uni.
Other reviews say the print comes off but even if it does I'm not bothered when I know this bottle will last me a long time for the price of £7!
review image
on 4 November 2016
The bottle looks nice but everytime I tilt it to drink from the liquid leaks out, it appears the seal isn't doing it's job. I thought maybe I was overfilling it but it seems like the rubber seal on this particular bottle isn't what it should be. I would have returned it but I missed the deadline unfortunately.
on 26 February 2016
Great piece of kit. Bought to replace my old one which lasted over 5 years and used daily. Very tough bottle and perfect for gluggers like me! Bit strange about the price range on these. Seems that identical bottles can vary in price by up to £9 just based on the colour and design, so check out them all before you order.
on 3 April 2016
Really wanted the smaller size haven't found it in stock.
Reason is that these are excellent. Great quality.
Very Happy with this good to use as my Car Water Bottle.
Mum needs the smaller size tho for her handbag.
Seal is brilliant, easy to use. Cant Fault it. Many Thanks.