Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 21 October 2014
I can't believe people said this was bad, it's amazing. Recommended. Only social media I can think if is snapchat, it doesn't have snapchat.
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2014
I got this for Instagram and it's great, love seeing the photos on a larger screen.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2015
Would not load all the time and then kept getting stuck so I had to switch my kindle of and start again. Not impressed.
on 2 September 2014
I got this app because I wanted to go on instagram on my kindle and it is absolutely brilliant.Some of the other reviews say that it doesn't load and its rubbish but I disagree I would recommend it!
0Comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2016
Really annoyed I cant download Facebook on its own as I dont use all the other social networking sites, its a waste if space. Amazon you really need to put Facebook back to normal. I did have the facebook app on it on my phone but it kept playing up, like not letting me watch videos, taking ages to send private messages ect so I uninstalled it to reinstall it now I have to use this crap, I dont even like the layout of this facebook, it looks different from the app I had before.
on 3 April 2016
This app doesn't have snapchat and it also doesn't have Direct Message(DM) on instagram. You also cannot put photos on instagram! However you can like and comment on posts.
0Comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2014
Daughter loves this xx everything in one placex
on 22 August 2014
I dont know why a lot people comment the instagram doesnt work because when i tried it it did. This app is good as it has a lot of social network apps therefore i give it 4 stars
on 7 March 2015
I was not satisfied with it deleted straight away thought it was ok looking at the 5 star reviews but you can't even create an account
on 27 February 2016
This is a pretty good app but on instagram you can only scroll through the photos and you can't even access your account
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse