|Product Dimensions||8.67 x 12 x 16 cm; 609 Grams|
|Item model number||AK-CC4007EP01|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||609 g|
Protect your bubble.com 2-year Accidental Damage insurance for an OFFICE EQUIPMENT product from £30 to £39.99from London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Immediate protection against accidents: This cover will meet your needs if you are looking for an insurance policy that gives your product 2-years of accidental damage protection from purchase and also covers any other mechanical & electrical breakdowns within that period which are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, with up to three repairs in any consecutive 12-month period.
- No added costs: You’ll pay no excess, parts, labour or callout charges on your claim.
- Easy claim process: File a claim by email or phone. If your product cannot be repaired, it will either be replaced or an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement will be issued.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Finally, please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Akasa Nero 3 | CPU Cooler | 120mm | PWM | 150W TDP | Heatpipe | 2000 RPM | Aluminium | AK-CC4007EP01 | For Intel LGA775 LGA115X LGA2011 LGA2066 & AMD AM2 AM4 FM2+ etc.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ Premium Heatsink ] - High-grade aluminium profiled fins ensure optimum thermal dissipation for exceptional CPU cooling up to 150W TDP.
- [ Virtually Silent ] - Anti-vibration siliconised rubber fan mounts for enhancing ultra-quiet performance.
- [ 120mm PWM Fan ] - Features PWM fan control , optimised-airflow fan blades, anti-vibration siliconized rubber pins, and durable EBR bearing.
- [ Effective Direct Contact Cooling ] - CPU heat dissipation technology features 4 embedded heatpipes to eliminate thermal resistance for superior thermal conductivity.
- [ Intel & AMD Compatible ] - Universal mounting supports multiple sockets: Intel LGA775, LGA115X, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Akasa AK-CC4013EP01 Nero 3 CPU Cooler
Ventilateur 92mm 7 pales pour processeur - Compatible Intel 1150/1151/1155/1156 et AMD AM2+/AM3+/FM1/FM2+ - 25.4 dBA - 59.38CFM
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooling System - Compact and Efficient, 3 Direct Contact Heat Pipes, 92mm PWM Fan
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooling System - Proven Performance - 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heat Pipes, 120mm PWM Fan
Corsair Hydro Series H55 High Performance All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler, 120 mm Radiator
|Sold By||Vebox Direct Computing||Quzo UK||CCL Computers||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||8.67 x 12.00 x 16.00 cm||11.99 x 8.66 x 16.00 cm||8.18 x 9.70 x 12.48 cm||8.89 x 7.87 x 13.46 cm||12.00 x 8.00 x 15.90 cm||23.29 x 18.80 x 14.20 cm|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Akasa Nero 3
- SPECIFICATION: PROVIDES SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
Socket type : Intel LGA775, LGA115X, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2 & FM2+
Cooler dimensions : 120 (W) x 86.7 (D) x 160 (H) mm
Heatsink material : High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
Heatpipe : 6mm x 4
Weight : 609g
Installation : Push pins (Intel LGA775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366), Screws (Intel LGA2011), Cam-lever clip (AMD)
Fan dimension : 120 x 120 x 25mm
Fan speed : 700 – 2000 RPM (PWM controlled)
Airflow : 22.5 – 64.3 CFM
Static pressure : 0.26 – 2.11 mm H2O
Noise level : 18.5 – 33.2 dB(A)
Voltage rating : DC 12V
Bearing type : EBR
Fan life expectancy : 40,000 hours
Fan connector : 4pin PWM
Product code : AK-CC4007EP01
Multi-platform Mounting Kit
High Performance Thermal Compound
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once this was all done however, I found that my CPU was running at around 30-40 degrees centigrade, which was about 30 degrees less than with the original fan. I can now use my PC in hot weather without it shutting down from overheating.
Job done, where are the plasters?
Despite the fight during installation, I couldn't be happier with the performance. I have a z170 motherboard with an Intel i7-6700k CPU and I can't get the CPU hotter than 55C in a stress test (Prime95 blend tests & short FFT test). I'm not overclocking, but I definitely could without worrying about this thing heating up too much.
If you're looking for decent cooling without hefty overclocking it's a good choice.
however:-due to its large size i do not believe it to be suitable for micro boards,Check out size dimensions re-purchase!Happy computing:-)