Airwave 3 x 4m Party Tent Gazebo Marquee with Unique WindBar and Side Panels 120g Waterproof Canopy, Green, 120g
|Price:||£48.60 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- AirWave 3x4m Party Tent - Includes Unique WindBar for Extra Stability
- 4 x Side Walls Included - 2 with Double Zippered Doorway, enabling door to be rolled up and secured, 2 x Window Sides - each with three 'church' style windows
- Sides can be attached in any combination to suit your location or requirements with Velcro fasteners
- Can be erected on soft and hard standings - Guy ropes and pegs Included
- Powder coated steel frame with durable nylon connectors and WATERPROOF 120g PE canopy and sides
- Tapered Pole Flaps extend down from canopy at each pole position to reduce wind gaps and hide poles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nice Size Green 3mtr x 4mtr Party Tent supplied with AirWave Party Tent WindBar for extra Stability
Great flexibility as any combination of side panels can be achieved.
Frame constructed from white powder coated steel tube.
Sides and roof made from Waterproof 120g PE fabric.
The door panels have two full length zippers, allowing door way to be rolled up out of the way.
Main frame uprights: 32mm diameter steel tube. Roof Strutts: 25mm diameter steel tube. 2.5mtrs to the peak - side opening head height 2 mtrs.
We have no control over the weather or ground conditions when this item is setup. Therefore it is the buyers responsibility to ensure that the erection and anchoring of this product is sufficient. As with all other products of this nature this item is designed as a temporary structure and should not be left up unattended or overnight when strong winds can cause significant damage. - Seller cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred in this manner.
AirWave 3x4mtr Party Tent
One AirWave WindBar
Four Side Panels
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Velcro straps rip off if there is a light breeze so we have had to use cable ties all the way around.
the panels are to small from top to bottom so you have a gap of around 2 inches under the side panels that cause the wind to go under and this in turn lifts the whole gazebo up.
We have tied down using the straps supplied but this is nowhere near enough
The whole thing has lifted up out of the ground twice in 2 weeks and has now bent one of the legs so the whole this has been taken down and thrown in the bin after only 2 weeks of being up.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews