- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Airplane Reading Paperback – 1 Jul 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A marvelous story round-up exploring and explaining what air travel does to us - and makes us do. Buy it now, but save it to read on your next cross-country flight. --Harriet Baskas, travel writer for USAToday.com, author of Stuck at the Airport
About the Author
Christopher Schaberg is associate professor of English at Loyola University New Orleans. Mark Yakich, a frequent yet fearful flier, received his Ph.D. in creative writing from Florida State University and is a poet and professor of English at Loyola University New Orleans, and Editor of the New Orleans Review.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com