Airmax® | Anti snoring nasal dilator | Pack guaranteed fit - size small & medium | Breathe better through the nose | Good night and get woken up| Against nasal congestion | With a convenient storage case | Recommended by doctors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- What is the Airmax Nasal Dilator? Airmax is a nasal dilator that dilates the narrowest part of the nose, thus improving airflow during inhalation and exhalation. When using the dilator, best results are achieved by inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth. Independent research has shown that this optimises the airflow by up to 176%, resulting in increased levels of oxygen in the lungs. The Airmax has been developed by Ear, Nose and Throat specialists and aerospace engineers.
- The effectiveness of the Airmax Nasal Dilator Airmax is effective as the dilator pulls the nostrils apart, placing an outward force on the internal nasal walls. The Airmax dilates the narrowest part of the nose, facilitating greater airflow through the nose. The operation of Airmax is unique; it immediately counteracts the problem of nasal congestion. Airmax is therefore a highly effective nasal dilator.
- Why use Airmax? In 75% of cases, snoring is caused by nasal problems and this is in turn usually caused by the narrowing of the airways. The Airmax product has been developed to allow greater airflow through the nasal passage, which reduces snoring. Once open, the airway allows air to flow freely through the nose to the lungs. This prevents vibrations of the tissues in the upper airway, including the nose, which are usually the cause of the snoring sound.
- When should I use the Airmax? The Airmax helps everyone to breathe easier through the nose. The Airmax is highly recommended for anyone wanting to breathe easier through the nose or, for example, during exercise. Airmax is the perfect product for the following illnesses/symptoms: common cold, stuffiness, nasal congestion, COPD, respiratory allergy, pulmonary fibrosis, asthma (mild), sleep apnoea, headaches, when pressure is experienced, for example, when flying, and SNORING!
- Airmax is safe and easy to use, there are no side effects, it is comfortable to wear and, most importantly, the Airmax works! Two sizes are available: small and medium. Most people use the medium size, but if this is too large for you, the small size should be fine. If you are unsure about the size, buy the trial pack. One Airmax Nasal Dilator will last for up to 3 months! Please read the instructions. Airmax is fully supported by specialists and is ISO 13485, FDA and CE certified.
- Qu'est-ce que le Airmax? Airmax est un dilatateur nasal qui dilate la partie la plus étroite du nez, améliorant ainsi le flux d'air pendant l'inhalation et l'expiration. Les meilleurs résultats sont obtenus en inhalant par le nez et en exhalant par la bouche. Des recherches ont montré qu'il optimiser le débit d'air jusqu'à 176 % et accroît des niveaux d'oxygène dans les poumons. Il a été développé par des spécialistes en Oto-rhino-laryngologie (ORL) et des ingénieurs de l'aérospatiale.
- L'efficacité du dilatateur nasal Airmax Airmax est efficace lorsque le dilatateur écarte les narines en exerçant une force vers l'extérieur sur les parois nasales internes. L'Airmax dilate la partie la plus étroite du nez, facilitant ainsi le passage de l'air par le nez. Le fonctionnement de l'Airmax est sans équivalent ; il permet de remédier immédiatement au problème de congestion nasale. C'est donc un dilatateur nasal très efficace.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Say STOP to sleepless nights and morning tiredness.
If you or your partner suffer from snoring, nasal congestion or mild sleep apnoea, Airmax will be able to help. Key Facts
- Airmax is recommended by ENT doctors
- Its efficacy has been proven in comparative clinical studies
- It helps to reduce snoring, relieve nasal congestion (due to a deviated septum, cold, allergies, collapse of the nasal valve for elderly people, air travel,..) and mild forms of sleep apnoea How to use Airmax?
- Airmax is placed inside the nose and widens the narrowest parts of the nasal entrance
- Airmax is drug free, comfortable and safe, made from a soft odourless and medically certified plastic
- Each Airmax can be used for a period of 3 months before it needs to be replaced
- First time users should use Airmax for at least 2 weeks in a row to get used to it and to get optimal results
- Each 2X pack contains 2 Airmax and will provide 6 months of relief which size should I use?
The Airmax is available in 2 sizes: S and M. The size that suits you best is determined during usage. The Trial Pack will enable you to try out both sizes. Try Airmax. It will help you breathe better, sleep better and feel more rested and refreshed in the morning. Q & A:
- During the first couple of weeks, it is common to remove the Airmax while sleeping. This habit will disappear after 2 weeks
- Some Users with a deviated septum or with a nose not humidified enough, might feel mild irritation after a few weeks of use. To avoid this, use water on the legs of the Airmax before use.
- "mouth snorers can also benefit from the Airmax as it will help them breathe better though the nose, help them switch to nose breathing after 2-3 weeks and therefore, help them reduce their snoring
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the starter pack as I had no idea which size would fit. I am using the small but I think I might also be able to use the medium.
I am not a snorer (so I am told) but I am a sniffer, particularly when lying down in bed and am trying to clear my nose to breath. airmax has all but stopped the bedtime sniffing, which I am sure my husband is happy about.
I am fortunate to have a very straight nose so maybe that is why airmax fits so well. It has fallen out a couple of times but I can live with that because of the benefits I have gained. I have slept with it in, every night since it arrived and I find it really comfortable. I can't comment on whether it will reduce snoring but it certainly given me a far more restful night. I will purchase again in the future.
Tried the trial pack, then went for a pack of the mediums... will certainly buy more, and would recommend to anyone who is having difficulty with sleep quality.
Most recent customer reviews