Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Airhead
Format: Library Binding|Change

on 4 June 2017
Funny, sad with a twist of suspense. I enjoyed it even if it is teenager story.
on 15 April 2013
Confusing plot . The ending was left on too much of a cliff hanger. Not much excitement. Not megs best book
on 1 September 2010
10/10

I was a little apprehensive about the start because i thought. How can you start this book after the last one was left on such a cliff hanger? But Meg went into it perfectly. And again i was lost in the world of Stark, Em watts and Nikki Howard. The story has the normal fabulous twists and turns. I was also gasping with surprise especially when the ultimate FON turned up the way she did. The tension between Christopher and Em was also perfect for the storyline and kept the suspense going throughout the book. Overall this book had the classic humour, romance and pop culture references including Taylor Swift that Meg Cabot totally exceeds in. The book was ended perfectly and didn't ruin the trilogy at all. I am sad to see The Airhead Trilogy end but also very excited about what Meg Cabot has for us next. Keep going Mrs. Cabot!
on 12 May 2010
It's the third and final book of Em's journey (following 'Airhead' and 'Being Nikki') and she and Christopher must work through their problems in order to find out what Project Phoenix is, what is has to do with Em and why Stark is willing to kill because of it.

As usual Meg Cabot gives us a great story. The characters and their relationships to each other develop and change over the course of the book to provide a believable group of people who you care about enough to be gripped by the story from the start, particularly Christopher and Em who have amazing chemistry and provide an exciting thread. You just want to solve the mystery just as much as Em. Another one you can't put down.

This book provides a rounded ending to a thrilling trilogy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 October 2009
I was initially put off this book from page 1 because of the poor writing, the words `so' `like' and `whatever' in the middle and end of almost every sentence, then I remembered that it's a teenagers book and it spoke to me in the same way as most teenagers speak. I can fully understand why young girls love Meg Cabot books, it's because she speaks their language (with an American accent) and gives them trashy fairytales centred around real life. Once I'd got into the language and a couple of chapters into the book I felt the story take off and, although totally unbelievable, I really quite enjoyed it.

The storyline is set out on the Product Description of the Amazon page and most reviewers have given a synopsis therefore I won't repeat it all again. The characters are well formed and described, if a little larger than life, and the story itself is fairly gripping and a good page turner. This is book one of three and although the ending was a little disappointing in that it didn't give all the answers, I'm sure that books two and three will carry on from where this one left off. A bit of a money maker for Cabot as they really ought to be one full book instead of split into three x 6.99

Overall I would say that this is a fabulous read for teenage chic-lit lovers and even for weekend/holiday reads for young adults. If you're into serious literature then give this one a miss.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 July 2009
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Air Head is a fantastic teen read (um and for young adults "read a 30+ mum" too!)

A simply fabulous story where a real brainiac weirdly manages to inhabit the body of a supermodel! It sounds extremely far-fetched but the way in which it is written is almost believable. Of course this makes for a super interesting plotline - can brains and beauty really mix?

Poor Em (or is it Nikki?) just wants to attract the attention of her former best-friend - a boy she's in love with. But he thinks she's gone and, despite her new supermodel looks, he's not interested.

My only complaint was that I didn't want the book to end where it did - it really left off making you want more. I can't wait to read the next one!
on 11 September 2017
i dont really like this book that much ojgff dfgvcxd dfgvcxfgv xtcxrygvdrhvdstilif chdoodelysduysditsdytsdufz <3 gfjdsyseursdhxjfdduxkb ssxggogf hgydtfuftsg yxggxhch hchgfgcjghd hfhdtdcjfjc gchcgzhvjfhsydyfoidusj
on 22 January 2011
i'm a major rom~com fan and this is one of my faves!!!!!!!!!
i love cathy cassidy and meg cabot and i've read all of thier teenage books, this is definately near the top of my recomended list..........

no1 gingersnaps by cathy cassidy
no2 airhead (triology) by meg cabot
no3 joshua files (invisible city, ice shock and zero moment) by m.g.harris
no4 princess diaries series by meg cabot
no5 all other books by meg cabot and cathy cassidy!!!!!!!!!

reviewer Beth aged 12

(from my kindle(recomended too!!!))
on 22 January 2011
After hearing lots of good things about these books, I finally decided to read them, and I definitly wasn't disappointed by them!
As the last book out of the three, I thought it finished the story off perfectly and just loved the ending, and couldnt stop re-reading it!
I would definitly reccomend this book to any teen girls out there who love a exiting sci-fi story, and who love a whole lotta romance!!
on 18 December 2011
i love readimg im thirteen and this series is the best set of books i have ever read. they have romance comedy drama and even some of those breath taking moments when your hanging on to the edge of your eat wondering what is going to happen next.

overall this is an utterly fantastic book that deserves ten stars not five and it truely does end with the happy ending we have all been partisipating