- Hardcover: 611 pages
- Publisher: Hong Kong Conmilit Press limited; 2nd edition (1 Jan. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9627128090
- ISBN-13: 978-9627128090
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 22.2 x 29.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,373,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Airframe Structural Design: Practical Design Information Hardcover – 1 Jan 1999
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Needless to mention that Bruhn book: analysis and design of flight vehicles structures is still the leading industry standard, and Niu books are complementary to it.
As such, this book is good to read in parallel with aircraft structural design courses. Also a background in advanced mechanics of materials is needed which is also the prerequisite for any readings in aircraft structural design.
It is complete, discussing the given guidelines of the red book for designing the main structures - one completes the other.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering